Guru3D.com Forums

Go Back   Guru3D.com Forums > Affiliates > Rivatuner Generic Discussion forum
Rivatuner Generic Discussion forum This forum is intended for generic questions and discussion of the RivaTuner Utility. In this section the users help each other out with answers.

Rivatuner v2.08 Driver-level fan control
Old
  (#1)
TommySCD

Videocard:
Processor:
Mainboard:
Memory:
Soundcard:
PSU:
Default Rivatuner v2.08 Driver-level fan control - 04-29-2008, 07:59 | posts: 1

Hey guy's, i got a feeling this has been mentioned before but ive searched these forums, googled and couldn't get an answer.
Anyhow, my problem is probably something basic but i just can't seem to figure it out.
I've followed v2.08 guide to set my scheduler to launch different fan speeds at different temps right. I just did it like it said in the guide using 60% 80% and 100% speeds. When it hit's the temp for the 80% speed it changes but when the temp drops back down the fan speed doesn't go down again.
I've found out what's happening is that in the driver level fan settings it keeps changing from auto control to direct control.
Anyone know how i can make it stay on auto control or am i just doing it wrong or something?
Cheers guys.

Old
  (#2)
boogieman
Maha Guru

Videocard: EVGA GTX 680
Processor: i72600K @ 4.5
Mainboard: Asus P8P67 Deluxe
Memory: 2 x 4 G Skill
Soundcard: X-Fi Extremegamer
PSU: BFG Tech EX-1200
Default 04-29-2008, 22:44 | posts: 1,581 | Location: Pa

Auto control over rides. Re-read the guide.

Quote:
Begin by selecting "direct control" in the drop down box on the top left of the window.