| posts: 10,364 | Location: Taganrog, Russia
I do, the solution is in the system requirements section of the documentation:
- Windows 98 (updated MFC libraries required), Windows 98 SE, Windows ME, Windows 2000, Windows 2003 Server x32, Windows XP x32, Windows XP x64 edition, Vista x32 or Vista x64 (disabled driver signature checking required).
Note: Windows 9x/ME is no longer officially supported since version RC15. It doesn't mean that RivaTuner will not work under Windows 9x/ME, but it does mean that RivaTuner is no longer tested for compatibility issues under these OS.
- Any desktop display adapter based on NVIDIA NV4, NV5, NV10, NV11, NV15, NV17, NV18, NV20, NV25, NV28, NV30, NV31, NV34, NV35, NV36, NV38, NV40, NV41, NV44, NV44A, NV48, G70, G71, G72, G73, G80, G84, G86 or G92 GPU or ATI R200, RV250, RV280, R300, RV350, R350, RV360, R360, RV370, RV380, R420, RV410, R423, R430, R480, RV515, R520, RV530, RV560, RV570, R580, R580+, R600, RV610, RV630 or RV670 VPU based display adapter.
Note: RivaTuner doesn't declare official support for mobile graphics processors and multi-GPU SLI and Crossfire configurations. Proper functionality on such systems is not guaranteed, use RivaTuner at your own risk.
- Detonator 2.08 or higher NVIDIA reference drivers for Windows 98 / Windows 98 SE or Windows ME.
- Detonator 5.08 or higher NVIDIA reference drivers for Windows 2000 / Windows XP.
- ForceWare 96.xx or higher NVIDIA reference drivers for Vista.
Alexey Nicolaychuk aka Unwinder, RivaTuner creator