Guru3D.com Forums

Go Back   Guru3D.com Forums > Affiliates > Rivatuner Generic Discussion forum > RivaTuner Advanced Discussion forum
RivaTuner Advanced Discussion forum This forum is intended for advanced comments, ideas and general discussion of the RivaTuner Utility which is hosted here at the Guru of 3D. This forum is visited by programmer himself - you can only post in this area with a minimum of 10 posts and 7 days forum membership.

Couple of quick questions.....Hardware Monitoring
Old
  (#1)
Canadianguy
Master Guru

Videocard: ATI Radeon HD 4250
Processor: AMD Athlon 2x4 640 3.0
Mainboard: Gigabyte GA-880GM-D2H
Memory: 4G - DDR3 1666
Soundcard: Realtek HD Audio,XFi Extr
PSU: Thermaltake TR2-430w
Question Couple of quick questions.....Hardware Monitoring - 12-05-2007, 02:07 | posts: 238 | Location: Toronto,Canada

Just started running RivaTuner 2.06 with lates gefroce drivers(163.75).I guess under hardware monitoring CPU0 is the pc usage.I have that running in the tray along with core temp.

Are we suppose to be using the low level system setting? or the system twea ks for montiring stock temp with the fan in tray?

Right now core temp shows 48 at fixed 31 fan speed.(low level system settings)

Is there a simple link to set up fan control?I read it in a post but can't find it now.The one in Boogiemans link?

What is a good fan speed everyone uses,is 60 or something I read.I want to get higher speeds as gets hotter and for pc to shut down when it boils.

Running XFX 7600 Gt 256 DDR3 AGP.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

Figured it out

Last edited by Canadianguy; 12-06-2007 at 01:19.