Guru3D.com Forums

Go Back   Guru3D.com Forums > Affiliates > ATI Tray Tools > ATI Tray Tools Generic Discussion
ATI Tray Tools Generic Discussion This forum is intended for comments, ideas and general discussion of the ATI Tray Tools Utility which is hosted here at the Guru of 3D. This forum is visited by programmer himself.

Old
  (#1)
JeZuZ(G0dSquad)

Videocard:
Processor:
Mainboard:
Memory:
Soundcard:
PSU:
Default 02-28-2002, 11:31 | posts: n/a

<br>
Hi<br>
Ive had this card over a year now and depending on what m/b i put it on it gives me JIP.When starting it up on my Abit KA7-133(850athlonSLOT)it allways needs reseting as it just gives out ---/-/- system beep and it gives me no bios (or gfx details)...then i hit reset and it all boots fine.Till recently.Ive just reinstalled and every time i reboot i get a Windows Protection Error-Restart the machine :-(.when i do it prompts for safemode.I go in,set the gfx and monitor to default,reboot and it gets in fine.then when i next reboot i get the WPE msg again.<br>
When i put it on my Asus A7M266 (1200 t/bird) it boots fine BUT i cant get it going in games (HL) just gives crashes b4 the console has completely disapeared from the screen-i try a full re-installe of win98se and no dif.i used the via's of the cd and the new 4.37a(?)and the 23.74(?)dets and also older dets.<br>
<br>
This is what brings me here......shall i try the BIOS editing biznizz ????