Creative 5200 & Logi. X-530

Discussion in 'Soundcards, Speakers HiFI & File formats' started by teeffaa, Apr 13, 2006.

1. teeffaa

teeffaa Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 670
    ok now i have 5.1 creative speakers inspire 5200 and i saw the logitech X-530 at a very nice price , so what do you think should i sell my speakers and get those logi. or it wan't be a big deal for me ? cause i can't get the Z-5300e nor the Z-5500 cause its very pricey.

2. ROBSCIX

ROBSCIX Ancient Guru

GPU:
    22" LCD on GTX260 C216
    The X-530's are supposed to sound very good for the price..Do your current speakers not perform very good?

3. teeffaa

teeffaa Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 670
    well, my speakers perform nice but i thought that maybe the logitech x-530 will perform much better cause i need more power

4. ROBSCIX

ROBSCIX Ancient Guru

GPU:
    22" LCD on GTX260 C216
    I think the X-530's are rated for about 70 Watts - I own the Z-640's and the X-530's are supposed to be the same except for cosmetic differences. Logitech makes great subwoofers they kick pretty good. I never recommend Creative speaker to anybody becuase I never have heard good things about the lower end sets.. If you have the money I would say grab them. try them out if you don't like them take them back. I think they would go great with your Audigy 2 ZS..Hope that helps.

5. teeffaa

teeffaa Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 670
    Thanks alot ROBSCIX ;)

6. BrainMasher

BrainMasher Master Guru

GPU:
    Vapor-X HD5750/Asus 6990

i have the inspire p580 the work fine i think a x-fi card will give him more improvement

7. orenda635

orenda635 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    BFG 7600GS 256mb / Radeon 9550 32mb
    I agree. I have the Inspire 5300 speakers. I noticed a vast improvement. Computer speakers are all very similar once you get into the higher end ones, and if you have a good sound card. I'd save the money and buy a 5.1 amp and home theater speakers to hook the computer up to. Now that would be something to hear.

8. ROBSCIX

ROBSCIX Ancient Guru

GPU:
    22" LCD on GTX260 C216
    His card is fine for now, I think he would get more bang for the buck by picking up the speakers..Consider the prices and you see thats the best option for better sound quality.

9. teeffaa

teeffaa Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 670
    i think yeah ROBSICX is right cause i like my Audigy2-zs and in the same time i don't want to get something that very loud cause i don't have a big room and i don't want troubles with my neighbors :D

10. ROBSCIX

ROBSCIX Ancient Guru

GPU:
    22" LCD on GTX260 C216
    Those speakers are loud enough to impress you and loud enough that when your neighbors go out you can turn your room into a battle zone with a little volume. I wait for these times where I live. I like the sound of a Thompson sub machine gun when it's loud enough to vibrate the desk and you with it. Alot of logitech speakers have came down alot in price. I have owned my Z-640's for about 2 yrs and I have had zero issues with them. The X-530 are the newest version of the 640's according to reviews anyway. The sub is loud enough you will feel it easily. Good luck with your purchase.
    BTW going the home theatre route is great if you have the space and the money. YOu will be happy with those speakers, THe Z-640's are great to if you can find a set..