Guru3D.com Forums

Go Back   Guru3D.com Forums > Videocards > Videocards - NVIDIA Modified Drivers
Videocards - NVIDIA Modified Drivers Modified drivers are hacked NVIDIA drivers with the goal to improve Image Quality and or Performance. These drivers are NOT supported by NVIDIA.

** Drivers - TweakRus
Old
  (#1)
Hilbert Hagedoorn
Don Vito Corleone

Videocard: AMD | NVIDIA
Processor: Core i7 5960K
Mainboard: X99
Memory: 16GB
Soundcard: X-Fi - GigaWorks 7.1
PSU: 1200 Watt
Default ** Drivers - TweakRus - 07-21-2005, 07:46 | posts: 28,953 | Location: Guru3D testlab

From this point onwards Guru3d.com will no longer support ** drivers anymore.

A while ago one of the programmers called us thieves after we simply hosted the driver (JRd1st). Next to that the sole mission for him was to plug the ** website consistantly here on the forums in threads, users carrying ** website signatures, www buttons while God forbid, they refuse to return that favor. At that point we decided to pro-actively clean up the links everywhere and to remove them from the signatures. In the end JRd1st eventually got banned for his twisted attitude.

Out of respect for Daishi (who I figured was a nice guy) I decided to simply keep the support here ongoing and help out by mirroring these drivers. Although with these relations a bit dodgy I left things as they where.

Today I found out that everyting that entails Guru3D.com is blacklisted at the ** website. Links towards Guru3D.com are censored towards forums.!#@%3D.com They'll pretty much make sure that no-one knows what Guru3D.com is.

Next to that JRd1st compares yours truly to Adolf Hitler in his forums.

On top of that today I found this post from Daishi regarding the ** forums, which i didn't think was his style:

Quote:
No post is left behind with noone answering to it in some helpful way. Now i cant say that for guru3d or nzone. You go to guru3d and you post for help ALOT of the time and i mean ALOT you will either see the post having hundreds of views but no replies and the topic just never gets answered or you have people that will start flaming for no reason. Someone asks for help on tweaking ur system u get a response saying your system sucks and then thats it.
There's a lot of blacklisting, backwash and hatriat towards Guru3D.com on that site. Suffice to say that I'm done with the ** drivers. We will return the favor by blocking their links and halting the ** discussion on this site.

We will continue our full support for NGO, zer0point, Omega, DNA, Z-Tweaked and SavageXP drivers.

Follow Guru3D on twitter - facebook and Youtube.