Anyone here looking foreward to

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by Dave, May 23, 2001.

1. Dave

Dave Don Fredo Corleone

Anyone here looking foreward to C&C Renegade? Apparently it isn't so far off. I hear it is pretty much like the origional game only you are the Commando. (That was left handed)<br>
    I guess you can infiltrate the buildings, Take out the techies and power plants too. Hijacking Nod buggies is also in the game.

2. Xemus

Xemus Guest

i doubt it.. for me it all started with Dune2. After that it was C&C and Red Alert. Total Annihilation sorta took things to a new level for me. After that tho the only thing that kept me going on an RTS Builder was StarCraft which was an incredible game in its own right but how far can you really take and rehash Rock - Paper - Scissors??<br>
    <br>
    Anyhooo thats just my opinion. Unless they come out with some totally mindboggling RTS that makes me want to cream my jeans with a combination of gameplay, blinding graphics and a mobius loop of endless gameplay then i might well have washed my hands of the whole RTS affair. <br>
    <br>
    Tiberian Flop and Red Alert 2 were big disappointments for me compared to their anscestors and those were sooo hyped.<br>
    <br>
    X™

3. WeaZel

WeaZel Guest

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR>Originally posted by Bugsy:<br>
    <b>Anyone here looking foreward to C&C Renegade? Apparently it isn't so far off. I hear it is pretty much like the origional game only you are the Commando. (That was left handed)<br>
    I guess you can infiltrate the buildings, Take out the techies and power plants too. Hijacking Nod buggies is also in the game.</b><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><br>
    it does look prety cool but..........Halo looks WAAAAAYYYY better.<br>