Guru3D.com Forums

Go Back   Guru3D.com Forums > General > Consoles & console games
Consoles & console games This section is for all hardcore console gamers out there .. XBOX 360, PlayStation 3, Wii Threads with posts in January 2007 can be found in General Hardware

WinXP x64 and uGuru issue...
Old
  (#1)
phaT-X
Master Guru

Videocard: Geforce GTX 570 x2
Processor: AMD FX 8150 @ 4.41 ghz
Mainboard: Asus Sabertooth 990FX
Memory: ddr3 1866 (16gb)
Soundcard: Creative X-Fi HD Audio
PSU: Corsair 850XT 70A @ +12v
Default WinXP x64 and uGuru issue... - 10-11-2004, 07:34 | posts: 173 | Location: Mob., AL (USA)

On my Abit KV8 Pro a version of uGuru was released that finally runs on Windows XP Pro x64, but now I have another problem..

When I go to execute it, I get a popup message that says: "When you see this dialog box, please login as administrator and run this program once so that you won't see this dialog box again"

Problem is, I am logged in as admin.. I've looked under "gpedit" for any privleges I might be able to change to stop it but couldnt find anything, I also right clicked on the .exe of uGuru and checked the box that says "allow non administrators to run this program" .. still won't let me tho. I am the only user on my XP x64 OS and have full admin permissions..

Anyone know a way around this?

Old
  (#2)
Schumi4ever

Videocard:
Processor:
Mainboard:
Memory:
Soundcard:
PSU:
Default 10-11-2004, 16:08 | posts: n/a

Windows xp 64 is still beta, so I wouldnt be suprised if that was the problem.