Which Manufacturer you wont & will give a second chance & why?

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon' started by Prowler_1, Oct 15, 2014.

1. angmar

angmar Guest

I would stay away from Gigabyte cards that are advertised as being overclocked absurdly high out of box compared to competition as the customer reviews are 90 percent of the time plagued with complaints of driver crashes and instability due to them clocking them too high.

2. Noisiv

Noisiv Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2070 Super
    haha totally!!! Razer is such a waste of money.

I pity everyone with Razer mouse,
    because they either have girly hand or the mouse will eventually explode in their hand

never again - AMD graphics unless their FreeSync is similarly good and available as G-Sync. This tech is a must for my next gaming setup.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2014
  3. xodius80

xodius80 Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX780Ti
  4. Extraordinary

Extraordinary Guest

GPU:
    ROG Strix 1080 OC
    Dunno really, I have good and bad experiences with most companies Ive bought from

ASUS I swore blind never to buy from again after my droid tablet was left as a brick, but I have ASUS LCDs that are great

Corsair I hate with a passion for my H100i vs Corsair Link Software that never works, my Corsair mouse that died after 8 months and my Corsair PSU that popped after about 4 months, but my replacement Corsair PSU is still going strong and some DDR2 RAM that I bought about 5 years ago is still going strong too along with my keyboard

If I avoided every company that did me wrong, Id have to start manufacturing stuff myself

5. CalculuS

CalculuS Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1660Ti
    PowerColour. Their reference design for the 6850 was just really really bad. The costum part where the fan was on was so loose you could actually loosen the screws by hand. Also heat issues, bad copper heatsink.

My friend who has a powercolour r9 290 says that thing makes more noise than a helicopter, and I agree. You can barely hear yourself talk when that thing is going at 80% speed.