GeForce Game Ready Driver 368.39 WHQL Download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by dr_rus, Jun 7, 2016.

1. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black

Last edited: Jun 9, 2016
  2. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    again Unwinder SAID the beta's are for pascal cards, if you dont want bug with your pre pascal card use the stable release, there is reason why Unwinder is the way he is and one of them is people dont listen.

3. Extraordinary

Extraordinary Guest

GPU:
    ROG Strix 1080 OC
    Should make a locked forum only for people who have proven they have a 10xx series card, and move the Afterburner betas to there lol

4. Aelders

Aelders Guest

GPU:
    980Ti G1 @ 1490|8000
    That's a dangerous proposition, you'd need some kind of proof they have a 1080 if it's to be exclusive to 10xx owners. What next? Non 10XX owners get a "<10XX" badge on their profiles to distinguish them?
    What you're proposing is essentially employing fascist rule in the forum.

This is madness !

I'm calling Reuters.

5. Amaze

Amaze Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus 4070 ti TUF
    1556 for now. I'm now in the boring phase of staring at benchmark looking for artifacts.
    And I think I will have to find something other than Heaven because it seems pretty buggy when certain artifacts also appear at stock clocks. I was downclocking several times for no reason lol.

6. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    There is section but is locked and never been posted in less that is what shown for those that dont have access to.

7. fantaskarsef

fantaskarsef Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090@H2O
    Tried the driver yesterday, yes it enables SLI for Total War: Warhammer, bringing about 15% of gain (53 - 63fps), but I get horrible flickering over all of the screen, and no setting I could change got rid of it. So I reverted back, with my Gsync display I don't care about 53fps in a turn based map. Will try the next one again.

8. khanmein

khanmein Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1070 SC

FYI again i didn't install GFE & i always reboot after fresh install. furthermore, i got zero issue with GFE expect loading pretty slow only.

9. jdc2389

jdc2389 Guest

GPU:
    980ti 1408/3650
    I haven't had any stub error issues since I've used Tron Script, fyi I had the same issues as you no GFE only display audio and phsyx installed after ddu. :3 https://www.reddit.com/r/TronScript/

10. endbase

endbase Maha Guru

GPU:
    Asus RTX4070 OC
    Good for you man :) my filosofy is if it ain't broke don't fix it but thx for the link any way !

Last edited: Jun 10, 2016

11. khanmein

khanmein Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1070 SC
    r u sure? b4 the tron script announced, almost everything i tried can't resolve the stub issue.

good for u but i'll try again.

12. Cave Waverider

Cave Waverider Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS RTX 4090 TUF
    Did you try turning off any anti-aliasing via the driver profile (Application controlled), including turning off Transparency options, MFAA and FXAA?
    I remember previous Total War games had such flickering problems when any driver Anti-Aliasing was enabled with SLi.

13. fantaskarsef

fantaskarsef Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090@H2O
    Actually I did, turning off Vsync both in game and in the control panel, turning down everything to low in game, and turning off aliasing both in game and driver, as well as trying borderless window mode, all to no avail. I stumbled upon those threads about TW games (most from Attila of course), and followed those guides too.

After I reverted to .22 it was all fine again, same settings, everything on except depth of field, runs normal, so I think it's a driver problem of .39 rather than a problem with the game on my system, but thanks for the input! Will see to it again just to make sure.

14. NeoandGeo

NeoandGeo Guest

GPU:
    Geforce GTX 970 @1420
    4.3.0 can be used normally on other cards, there was a bug in Beta 3, it is fixed in Beta 4.

[​IMG]

15. GanjaStar

GanjaStar Guest

GPU:
    MSI 4G gtx970 1506/8000
    yeah, but why would you use beta software intended for testing a new GPU line, on a card that is fully supported in the stable version?

all it leads to, as we've seen in this thread, is people reporting bugs related to the afterburner beta, in the nvidia driver thread, wasting valuable time and man hours of nv's customer service and driver team.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2016

16. GanjaStar

GanjaStar Guest

GPU:
    MSI 4G gtx970 1506/8000

Install crysis 1, and do the GPU bench 10 loops with vsync off.

This will expose an unstable OC better than any app.

with my current bios, I can bench heaven at 1560 with my card for hours on end, but crysis 1 bench will crash after a few loops. and gaming confirms it. I can play for a few hours sometimes with 1560, but it will always crash sooner or later. 1506 on the other hand, rock solid in crysis bench, and in any game i've played in the past year.

17. NeoandGeo

NeoandGeo Guest

GPU:
    Geforce GTX 970 @1420
    Nvidia wastes their own man hours typing out lies about how they can't reproduce issues that hundreds of people experience. :p

I use beta software to help identify bugs like these.

18. Amaze

Amaze Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus 4070 ti TUF
    I don't have Crysis. But I installed FFXIV's benchmark and did 3 rounds of maximum settings@4k and it ended up stable at 1554.
    Will try memory later today and do more extensive testing when combining core and memory.

The final test will be playing Witcher 3 which I have a feeling will force me to clock down, from experience :)

19. narukun

narukun Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 970 1561/7700
    I had 1561mhz core clock stable before i played witcher 3, which i have to downclock to 1531mhz to dont get red dots artifacts (due to more voltage need), im using 1.275v so i think thats my limit.

20. khanmein

khanmein Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1070 SC
    r u using G-550 psu? what's yr max gpu temp?