anyone got Sound Blaster Live! 5.1, DR release 1.4.0

Discussion in 'Soundcards, Speakers HiFI & File formats' started by Wolverine69r, Dec 17, 2005.

1. Wolverine69r

Wolverine69r Guest

has anyone got this driver version

the latest on the site is 1.3.0 but i know theres a 1.4.0 that is released with the cards sold now

a friend of mine bought a SB LIVE 5.1 (non 24bit) with 1.4.0 drivers,.. if anyone has this, could they hook me up?

2. TheDimSide

TheDimSide Member

GPU:
    Asus GF4200 Ti
    i dunno if there any good with the oem drivers, all i can say, they sux, try kxdriver, u'll be pleased...

3. dominant1

dominant1 Guest

GPU:
    Evga Gtx1070 Superclocked
  4. Wolverine69r

Wolverine69r Guest

the autoupdater tells me i have 1.3, and that i don't need to update (but thats only coz they don't have the 1.4's on there, you have to order a frickin cd man!)

thats why i was hoping somebody could host the drivers from the cd if they have ver1.4

also.. i don't use modified sound drivers... i've got my system sounding how i like it with the official drivers.... and i don't use the crap sets from the kx range... dodgy.. dh....

5. stormy

stormy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Pulse RX5600XT
    Have you tried using your friends driver cd, or if he's too far away get him to send you a copy of the cd.

6. Wolverine69r

Wolverine69r Guest

lolz we're looking at overseas, but that post from the other thread might help as i think the latest audigy driver is 1.4.0