Roll call

Discussion in 'Folding@Home - Join Team Guru3D !' started by Graek, May 3, 2004.

1. Graek

Graek Master Guru

GPU:
    Titan xp sli Titan x 1
    How many people are still running ud? I know this part of the forum doesnt get much traffic these days but Im hoping atleast that we all still run the program. I have been since I joined.

BTW I used to work at a broadcasting station and I quit over 8 months ago. I never thought to uninstall it from the puters and workstations they had.

I looked at the ud website for the first times in a loong time and the puters at that station are still running it!!!! LOL I couldnt believe it.

2. dfwny

dfwny Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX280 SSC Ed. 1GB
    GTa and I are still runnin' ours... you might have noticed us on the stat page :bigsmile:

I'll be adding more in about 7 months or so when we move into our new office... more "idle" workstations...

3. Graek

Graek Master Guru

GPU:
    Titan xp sli Titan x 1
    Awesome. :D Keep up the good fight!!!

4. Graek

Graek Master Guru

GPU:
    Titan xp sli Titan x 1
    Well I guess a folding@home team is going up here on Guru...well no official announcement yet. But it was requested...

I feel disapointed some....:(

5. mantra_sone

mantra_sone Cambodian

GPU:
    The virtue that possession
    I'm still running it, and I made first page also! Though, that's because some of the people have stopped using the program, and didn't click the quit team button. We need more participants, not member numbers.

Front page

6. EnemyOmen

EnemyOmen Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX AMD HD6870
    Im selling my comp and gonna upgrade an old p4 system to save money so i can get my gf a ring :)

Once i upgrade the other comp ill start running it as often as possible.

7. DarkWorlds

DarkWorlds Guest

Well ran into a small flaw.

I had to take my 2.4 outta the race due to bad airflow on the machine. The machines been running on the hot side for near 5 months. And when I mean hot, i do mean hot (187-192 F). Its an ES P4, so im guessing thats why it didnt clock its self down. But there appears to be no real damage to the processor other than a 200 meg log files about the mobo giving off warning.

And my 900 mhz is outta question due to bad fan, it will be off and on but now no longer dedicated. I wish this was like folding were you can select how much it processes.

On the other hand my 2.8, and 2.6 are hard at work.

Again I would like to stress to people that UD did not cause my computer to get that hot, its in a cabnet with very bad airflow. The case themp normaly runs about 135 when its in there

8. Graek

Graek Master Guru

GPU:
    Titan xp sli Titan x 1
    Good job. :D

9. Golden Dragoon

Golden Dragoon Maha Guru

GPU:
    Something that makes funny whining noises
    I am still adding my small part to the team.