OSD RTSS doesn't show on my Ghost Recon Wildlands

Discussion in 'General Software and Applications' started by MrFerret, Apr 19, 2017.

1. MrFerret

MrFerret Guest

GPU:
    Asus GTX1080Ti FE 11GB
    After following the guide, running the RTSS on my laptop and playing League of Legends the OSD stats shows after pressing Ctrl + B. But it's a different story when it comes to my Custom Rig. After doing the same thing on PC like what I've done on my laptop, the OSD stats does not appear instead my character went to duck position (Ctrl) and using a binocular (B). Does anyone have a solution to this?

2. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    The new Beta is not supported yet by Ubisoft EAC, it will take some time before the new build propagates.

3. JonasBeckman

JonasBeckman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 7900XTX M'310
    Yeah, For Honor updated a short while ago, Ghost Recon Wildlands got patched a few days ago and Watch_Dogs 2 was updated I think yesterday or the day before?

None of these still support RTSS 7.0.0 far as I'm aware so it's going to be a while further since it's going to take some time until either of these games are updated again.
    (The EAC team might just decide to wait until Afterburner 4.4.0 / RivaTuner 7.0.0 is out of beta, unsure if ReShade 3.0.7 has been whitelisted yet either but I don't think it has been.)

4. Undying

Undying Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX RX6800XT 16GB
    I remember even in closed beta it wasnt working.

5. MrFerret

MrFerret Guest

GPU:
    Asus GTX1080Ti FE 11GB
    Thnx for all the replies. Now, the waiting game begins for when it can be implemented. By why CAM software overlay also doesn't show? And any alternative for me to monitor my CPU, GPU and FPS in game?

6. JonasBeckman

JonasBeckman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 7900XTX M'310
    Easy Anti Cheat works via a far as I know at least a strict white list principle so there's a set of processes that are allowed and everything else is blocked by EAC stripping their hooks so they can't attack to the game in question.

This whitelist is maintained on a per game basis in it's "EAC" subfolder so every time the game is updated there's usually a newer set of EAC files included as well such as a updated whitelist with more programs allowed. :)

But this means it can take time for new software to be accepted since it requires that the game is updated as well.