Guru3D.com Forums

Go Back   Guru3D.com Forums > Affiliates > Rivatuner Generic Discussion forum > RivaTuner Advanced Discussion forum
RivaTuner Advanced Discussion forum This forum is intended for advanced comments, ideas and general discussion of the RivaTuner Utility which is hosted here at the Guru of 3D. This forum is visited by programmer himself - you can only post in this area with a minimum of 10 posts and 7 days forum membership.

NVM it's fixed now...
Old
  (#1)
dchalf10
Banned

Videocard: GTX670 1293/6800
Processor: i7-870@3.84ghz
Mainboard: Gigabyte 1156 UD3H
Memory: 4GB 1600CL8
Soundcard: Yamaha 7.2
PSU: Corsair HX-850
Default NVM it's fixed now... - 11-12-2011, 23:55 | posts: 4,034

EDIT:

Ok just after typing this message for some reason D3D opened 10 minutes after I had executed it... no idea why but it's working now

I have the program which I execute, it's running the the processes tab but it doesn't show.

I have the icon set to always show in the system tray and the icon also will not show. I ran it as administrator...still it will not show. I also tried running it in compatibility mode...still won't show.

I installed win7 a few days ago and copied the D3D folder from by backup drive from when it was on vista. In case the program created a registry entry or config file when first ran ( on vista ) I re-downloaded it to see if it would work when started fresh on the new OS, but it still didn't fix it.

It's clearly active but I can't see the window to even change the settings.

Can I change the on/off from a config file for the settings etc?

This program is the only way to get Farcry 2 to work with vsync on and triple buffering...all other methods fail for some reason.

Last edited by dchalf10; 11-12-2011 at 23:58.