New E-dimensional ATI drivers

Discussion in '3D Stereo and VR Gaming Section' started by button, Oct 21, 2003.

1. button

button Guest

So what's this all about then ?

***NEW*** All drivers for ATI and other video cards ship in the box with all new purchases. If you need a copy of the ATI and non-nVidia software drivers, please send an email to drivers@eDimensional.com to obtain the patented new E-D stereo drivers for non-nVidia cards. Please try to include your order number in your email. Future updates will be posted here for download.

Has anyone contacted them to get these drivers? and why can't they put them on the site for general download ?

I don't have an order number for mine, as I bought them off e-bay for £20....

Cheers

2. biosylum

biosylum Guest

just write them

Just write to the address provided on their site, and explain that you bought them on ebay. You may still be able to get info from ebay about your purchase, and can just forward that info to edimensional.

I did the same thing, and they sent me the drivers through email. Though every set of drivers I have gotten from them for ATI cards have proven fruitless. I hope they eventually get drivers that work well, but I wont hold my breath.

3. button

button Guest

Thanks for the reply......

I sent an e-mail to them a few days ago, but nothing back from them yet

Seems it may be a waste of time though if your having problems with ATI drivers :-(