Attention! New Clan Leader needed!

Discussion in 'Guru of 3D Clan' started by John, Aug 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. John

John Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 970
    I've thought about it, but I just don't think I have the time. I'm a full-time history student at university level, so I try to dedicate enough time for that. And I don't play that many multiplayer games now like I did before. Basically I was a huge Battlefield 1942 player until they unleashed BF2, which is think is extremely weak compared to the original. I guess I'm sort of looking for a new online game to play, as there just aren't enough single player games released for the PC to fulfill my gaming needs :nerd: I'll check out FEAR combat tonight though.

Anyhoo. I've only gotten two applications so far. My initial impression was that there was quite alot of members interested in this position -- have they been scared off?

2. Copey

Copey Guest

GPU:
    960 2GB
    i think the fact thats its alot of work puts people off , i will still take position of f.e.a.r division leader if you want ????

i wont have the time anymore as i start uni in 3 weeks , so il will be able to play at night , but i onyl play f.e.a.r and COD2 so i didnt apply for the clan leader position

3. John

John Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 970
    Fair enough. It's not up to me how this is going to be organised, I'm thinking especially about divisions etc. The new leader will have to decide who and how things will work out, but I'm sure he'll be interested in all the help he can get ;)

I said I've only gotten two applications, but I might add that they're both very good!

4. Jeremy

Jeremy Guest

GPU:
    -
    It's good there are not too many applications, because it makes sure that these people will be commited, and that they are serious. I would like to remain Division leader for AA, but not manage the entire clan.

Btw: Who will setup the website?

5. vikrant_leo

vikrant_leo Member Guru

GPU:
    ATi X800 & Nvidia 7800GTOC
    I have volunteered for it but it will be upto the next leader to decide who will do it.

6. Satan

Satan Guest

GPU:
    some
    I can do the website. I have access to an experienced website designer and full version of Macromedia Studio MX (Fireworks, Flash, Dreamweaver, Freehand, and Cold Fusion)

7. Jeremy

Jeremy Guest

GPU:
    -
    Oh ok cool. I think you will be the new leader LordOfDoom, so if you do win the ballet then I hope you make a good website. It will be crucial to manage a team efficently, but I can trust that you will do that :).

8. Cry

Cry Guest

GPU:
    MSI 1080TI SeaHawk
    GL to all who applied, I would apply but I have many of my own Clans and Website I have to take care of.

Be ready for the Job, last time I owned a 200+ man Guild and I never got time to play! You gotta have a lot of time on ya hands and be ready for ppl pinging you on MSN every 2 minutes, Great been popular for a few weeks then ya get bord of it lol.

Make a good choice for us John!

Regards
    Cry - LocoGamer - AG51

9. Vinnie

Vinnie Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Apple M2 Pro
    Good luck to all who signed up :)
    I'm looking forward to be a member of the clan *if I'm allowed :D*

10. John

John Ancient Guru

GPU: