Android Tweak Thread

Discussion in 'Tablets and Smart Phones' started by WhiteLightning, Oct 23, 2016.

1. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070
    Hi guys!

I thought it might be a cool idea to open a thread about android optimizations.

So please feel free to share your tweaks / apps.

I first of all have 2 tweaks to speed up Android responses.

#1 - In Developer options , put, Window animation scale, Transition animation scale, Animator duration scale to 1X

#2 - Download the app, super touch Speed sliding. (Its free) When installed increase the number to increase speed and press start smooth touch. For my S7 Edge it was set to 1000 default, i set it to 1520. it takes about a minute for it is applied, but the phone should be warpspeed fast after this.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2016
    Myra Heller likes this.
  2. Extraordinary

Extraordinary Guest

GPU:
    ROG Strix 1080 OC
  3. Labyrinth

Labyrinth Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Tri-X R9 290 4G
    If rooted, change the I/O scheduler to FIOPS, as it may improve your UI experience. Also change the read ahead to 512k

Tip for phones with screens that are very bright even on low settings (useful at night time). Enable adaptive brightness then move the brightness slider to the left and the screen will go even lower, make sure you don't make it too dark.

Not sure if this is on Android 5 or 6 but if you go to developer options, there maybe an option for 'Webview implementation' change this from webview to Chrome, this option is in Android 7.

4. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    Hey white

About that app, mine auto set it to 460 for 4.7" screen. what does battery saver do? Did you enable it as well?

Im also using rootbooster app. Quite handy to optimize on the fly and im already using its battery saver option, any possible conflicts?

5. pimpineasy

pimpineasy Guest

GPU:
    1050ti/Rx570
    dump those apps and modify your kernel and browse your filesystem. :pc1:

most useful part of root is being able to access your host file obviously leaving guru3d white list hah.

battery savers are weak.
    disable unused radios, lower your clocks, and screen brightness to what you can manage with no ui lag then just deal with it.
    just freed a cpu thread and ram

memory optimizer are uninstall
    freed a cpu thread and ram

Remove bloatware

here are some source tweaks
    https://source.android.com/devices/tech/config/low-ram.html

root booster apps arnt good either for long term modification because the kernel has default values that it can load at random times for misc reasons; for example, coming out of c6 stat or charging. this will conflict with modified boot init as well... so it comes back to the kernel for making modifications that work more reliably.

but if your still new with android then using a open source kernel app on git will give you a quick run down of some of the more popular files to modify. i like kernel adiutor for testing oc/tweak stability. chainfire also has a liveboot that will take a boot logcat. moreover, a lot of what you learn from android transitions to linux which can help if you want to build a distro for yourself.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2016
  6. WhiteLightning

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070
    First id like to point out that the super touch Speed sliding dev suddenly changed his policy to monthly payments. So id suggest to strongly avoid it from now on heh. lol

Now for some more tweaks.

These are tested on Nougat 7.0 s7 edge.

Enable System UI Tuner to Modify the Status Bar

Greefiny (power saving application. this is more for older devices which do not have power saving features for apps. not needed for nougat 7.0)
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.oasisfeng.greenify&hl=en
    Evie Launcher (nice simple launcher)
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=is.shortcut&hl=en

sidesync (take control over your phone over wifi)
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sec.android.sidesync30&hl=en

now for some root stuff. s7 edge specific

SuperStock-Kernel (best kernel out there, adds features while adding battery life)
    https://forum.xda-developers.com/s7-edge/development/kernel-superstock-v1-3-5-t3453462
    (must be flashed with twrp supported on nougat and marshmallow)

mod to even make it faster and more efficient
    https://forum.xda-developers.com/an...od-ultimate-performence-blazing-fast-t3482317
    (also must be flashed with twrp , supported from android 2.0 up to 7.1).

after this the phone will be extremely fast.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2017
  7. vbetts

vbetts Don Vincenzo Staff Member

GPU:
    GTX 1080 Ti
    Does anyone know how to get Android Pay to work on a rooted, unlocked bootloader, or custom rom?

Apparently my Pixel is one of these 3 things(which truth be told I have not done anything to it at all lol), so it's not working for me lmao.

8. WhiteLightning

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070
    have you tried magiks ? (enable systemless host, magiks hide, then check systemui and android pay in magics hide module and reboot)
    If not, try a different kernel.

9. vbetts

vbetts Don Vincenzo Staff Member

GPU:
    GTX 1080 Ti
    The funny thing is, I have never rooted, unlocked the bootloader, or at that matter put a custom rom on it.

10. Extraordinary

Extraordinary Guest

GPU:
    ROG Strix 1080 OC
    Tried flashing stock back over the top?

Not sure about the Pixel, but on my S7 you can check the status of the device from settings > about device > status

If it says Custom, it's something with the ROM causing your problem and flashing stock should fix, if it says Official, it's likely the bootloader or whatever else Android Pay checks

With the Samsungs it checks a thing called KNOX, that is a one time deal eFuse, if you flash custom you trip it from 0x0 to 0x1 and it cannot be reversed, things like Android pay etc check that status

You can check it from download mode (Whatever mode you use to flash ROMs from)

11. ScoobyDooby

ScoobyDooby Guest

GPU:
    1080Ti & Acer X34
    I would suggest to look at custom kernels for those on root.

I am using FrancoKernel with my OnePlus3T and one really great function is app specific profiles.

You can essentially customize how much or how little resources or "mode" to use per app. So you can leave you phone in low power mode 24/7 and when you play a game, it will auto-adjust to performance mode, or whatever you wish to set.
    Superbly handy.

Greenify is still great with Nougat 7.1.1.. I use it for aggressive doze and get only 1-2% battery drop overnight.

Once Xposed is available I would have several suggestions for it as well.

12. WhiteLightning

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070
    Thats why its optional to just remove knox. only thing that doesnt work atm is samsung pass, but thats not a big deal seeing just how much you gain with custom roms imho.

13. Extraordinary

Extraordinary Guest

GPU:
    ROG Strix 1080 OC
    KNOX is more than just the KNOX apps though, it's a hardware eFuse you can't reverse once tripped

Affects warranty & any apps that rely on it, I use Samsung Pass a lot for logging into sites with my fingerprint, and it also kills S.Health which I use every day

Not fussed about Samsung/Android pay as my bank doesn't support them yet

And the phone is only 8 months old, so would like to keep warranty a little longer too

Usually I don't really care about KNOX and like you see more benefit with root, but with the S7 I haven't missed anything root would usually give me

14. WhiteLightning

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070
    I havent tripped it once. though this isnt a guarantee it wouldnt trip for you though, so i can see what you mean.

shealth works fine also btw

https://s.amsu.ng/w36Rd7DLnYiN
    https://s.amsu.ng/QAklRUTzlx3N

i dont like knox at all. i can see if you have a important job you would want some documents in a secure place, but as a general user its a bit overkill.

Even when there is no choice to remove it, i choose not to install it (you can skip at the setup).

15. Extraordinary

Extraordinary Guest

GPU:
    ROG Strix 1080 OC
    Yea I choose not to activate KNOX at setup too, it's not those KNOX apps that's the problem, it's the eFuse (0x1) which is hardware not software

I can disable KNOX apps using a package disabler without root fine, that's no problem, it doesn't affect those other apps, it's the 0x1 that does that, and you'll only trip KNOX eFuse to 0x1 by flashing something custom

IIRC KNOX gets permanently tripped even as far back as the S5?

Your KNOX is not tripped in those screenshots, it still says 0x0 so yea S.Health will work fine

It kills it with 0x1 at least with Nougat on the S7

Last edited: Apr 8, 2017

16. Labyrinth

Labyrinth Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Tri-X R9 290 4G
  17. WhiteLightning

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070
  18. WhiteLightning

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070
    just sharing my CSC . will give some extra options.

this is the stuff i added to others.xml

Code:
    	#Whitelightning Extra
    	<CscFeature_Calendar_EnableMsgReminder>TRUE</CscFeature_Calendar_EnableMsgReminder>
    	<CscFeature_Calender_EnableWeatherInfo>true</CscFeature_Calender_EnableWeatherInfo>
    	<CscFeature_Camera_CamcoderForceShutterSoundDuringSnapShot>FALSE</CscFeature_Camera_CamcoderForceShutterSoundDuringSnapShot>
    	<CscFeature_Camera_CamcorderDoNotPauseMusic>true</CscFeature_Camera_CamcorderDoNotPauseMusic>
    	<CscFeature_Camera_CamcorderEnablePromptPopupToSelectRecMode>true</CscFeature_Camera_CamcorderEnablePromptPopupToSelectRecMode>
    	<CscFeature_Camera_DefaultQuality>superfine</CscFeature_Camera_DefaultQuality>
    	<CscFeature_Camera_EnableCameraDuringCall>true</CscFeature_Camera_EnableCameraDuringCall>
    	<CscFeature_Camera_EnableSmsNotiPopup>true</CscFeature_Camera_EnableSmsNotiPopup>
    	<CscFeature_Camera_ShutterSoundMenu>true</CscFeature_Camera_ShutterSoundMenu>
        <CscFeature_Contact_KeepUserProperty>ViewBy</CscFeature_Contact_KeepUserProperty>
        <CscFeature_Contact_EnableCallButtonInList>TRUE</CscFeature_Contact_EnableCallButtonInList>  
     	<CscFeature_Common_ConfigSvcProviderForUnknownNumber>whitepages,whitepages,whitepages</CscFeature_Common_ConfigSvcProviderForUnknownNumber>
        <CscFeature_Common_ConfigOnCircle>off</CscFeature_Common_ConfigOnCircle>
    	<CscFeature_Contact_ConfigImsOpStyle>BTU</CscFeature_Contact_ConfigImsOpStyle>
    	<CscFeature_LockScreen_EnableOperatorWallpaper>TRUE</CscFeature_LockScreen_EnableOperatorWallpaper>
    	<CscFeature_Message_DisableSmsToMmsConversionByTextInput>true</CscFeature_Message_DisableSmsToMmsConversionByTextInput>
    	<CscFeature_Message_EnableBlackList>true</CscFeature_Message_EnableBlackList>
    	<CscFeature_Message_SmsToMmsTextThreshold>999</CscFeature_Message_SmsToMmsTextThreshold>
        <CscFeature_Message_UaProfUrl>http://wap.samsungmobile.com/uaprof/uaprof.rdf</CscFeature_Message_UaProfUrl>
        <CscFeature_Message_UserAgent>SAMSUNG-ANDROID-MMS/uaprof</CscFeature_Message_UserAgent>
        <CscFeature_Setting_EnableMenuBlockCallMsg>TRUE</CscFeature_Setting_EnableMenuBlockCallMsg>
     	<CscFeature_NFC_DefStatus>OFF</CscFeature_NFC_DefStatus>	
    	<CscFeature_NFC_StatusBarIconType>DEFAULT</CscFeature_NFC_StatusBarIconType>
    	<CscFeature_RIL_EnableLaunchBrowser>TRUE</CscFeature_RIL_EnableLaunchBrowser>
    	<CscFeature_RIL_ForceConnectMMS>true</CscFeature_RIL_ForceConnectMMS>
    	<CscFeature_RIL_SupportLteRoaming>true</CscFeature_RIL_SupportLteRoaming>
        <CscFeature_RIL_ConfigNetworkNameForEpdg>EE</CscFeature_RIL_ConfigNetworkNameForEpdg>
        <CscFeature_RIL_SupportSmsFallbackForIms>TRUE</CscFeature_RIL_SupportSmsFallbackForIms>
        <CscFeature_RIL_ConfigEpdgE911RoutingPolicy>NoService</CscFeature_RIL_ConfigEpdgE911RoutingPolicy>
        <CscFeature_RIL_ConfigEpdgExtraFunction>MobilePrefSim_23415;,ChangePrefValueEverySimChangeNoSimCheck,ERIS</CscFeature_RIL_ConfigEpdgExtraFunction>
        <CscFeature_RIL_SupportSmsFallbackForIms>TRUE</CscFeature_RIL_SupportSmsFallbackForIms>
        <CscFeature_Setting_DisableMenuSoftwareUpdate>TRUE</CscFeature_Setting_DisableMenuSoftwareUpdate>
     	<CscFeature_Setting_SupportRealTimeNetworkSpeed>TRUE</CscFeature_Setting_SupportRealTimeNetworkSpeed>
    	<CscFeature_SmartManager_ConfigSubFeatures>autoclean|autorestart|networkpowersaving|storageclean|applock|trafficmanager|notificationmanager|applicationpermission|data_compression|cstyle</CscFeature_SmartManager_ConfigSubFeatures>
    	<CscFeature_SmartManager_DisableAntiMalware>true</CscFeature_SmartManager_DisableAntiMalware>	
    	<CscFeature_SystemUI_ConfigDefQuickSettingItem>Wifi,SilentMode,MobileData,Flashlight,Bluetooth,PowerSaving,Location,RotationLock,Performance,ScreenCapture,BlueLightFilter,PersonalMode,AirplaneMode,WifiHotspot,Nfc,Aod,AllShareCast,DeviceVisibility,DormantMode,Sync,UHQ,WifiCalling,VoLte</CscFeature_SystemUI_ConfigDefQuickSettingItem>
    	<CscFeature_SystemUI_ConfigOverrideDataIcon>LTE</CscFeature_SystemUI_ConfigOverrideDataIcon>
    	<CscFeature_SystemUI_SupportDataUsageViewOnQuickPanel>TRUE</CscFeature_SystemUI_SupportDataUsageViewOnQuickPanel>
    	<CscFeature_SystemUI_SupportRecentAppProtection>TRUE</CscFeature_SystemUI_SupportRecentAppProtection>
    	<CscFeature_VoiceCall_ConfigOpStyleForHdIcon>BTU_HD</CscFeature_VoiceCall_ConfigOpStyleForHdIcon>
        <CscFeature_VoiceCall_ConfigOpStyleForWfc>ProvisioningSim_23415;</CscFeature_VoiceCall_ConfigOpStyleForWfc>
    	<CscFeature_VoiceCall_ConfigRecording>RecordingAllowed</CscFeature_VoiceCall_ConfigRecording>
        <CscFeature_VoiceCall_EnableVmsNumberAsDefaultInCallForwarding>TRUE</CscFeature_VoiceCall_EnableVmsNumberAsDefaultInCallForwarding>
        <CscFeature_Wifi_UseDefaultSecurityAs>WPA2/PSK</CscFeature_Wifi_UseDefaultSecurityAs>
    	</FeatureSet>
    </SamsungMobileFeauture>

19. WhiteLightning

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070
    My latest build.prop. lightning fast phone best quality and superfast connections. speeds ive never seen b4.

[​IMG]

Code:
    # begin build properties
    # autogenerated by buildinfo.sh
    ro.build.id=NRD90M
    ro.build.display.id=Project Alice 1.0 Beta
    ro.build.version.incremental=G955FXXU1AQCC
    ro.build.version.sdk=24
    ro.build.version.preview_sdk=0
    ro.build.version.codename=REL
    ro.build.version.all_codenames=REL
    ro.build.version.release=7.0
    ro.build.version.security_patch=2017-03-01
    ro.build.version.base_os=
    ro.build.date=Mon Mar 20 17:10:04 KST 2017
    ro.build.date.utc=1489997404
    ro.build.type=user
    ro.build.user=dpi
    ro.build.host=SWDE2204
    ro.build.tags=release-keys
    ro.build.flavor=dream2ltexx-user
    ro.product.model=SM-G955F
    ro.product.brand=samsung
    ro.product.name=dream2ltexx
    ro.product.device=dream2lte
    ro.product.board=universal8890
    # ro.product.cpu.abi and ro.product.cpu.abi2 are obsolete,
    # use ro.product.cpu.abilist instead.
    ro.product.cpu.abi=arm64-v8a
    ro.product.cpu.abilist=arm64-v8a,armeabi-v7a,armeabi
    ro.product.cpu.abilist32=armeabi-v7a,armeabi
    ro.product.cpu.abilist64=arm64-v8a
    ro.product.manufacturer=samsung
    ro.product.locale=en-GB
    ro.wifi.channels=
    ro.board.platform=exynos5
    # ro.build.product is obsolete; use ro.product.device
    ro.build.product=dream2lte
    # Do not try to parse description, fingerprint, or thumbprint
    ro.build.description=dream2ltexx-user 7.0 NRD90M G955FXXU1AQCC release-keys
    ro.build.fingerprint=samsung/dream2ltexx/dream2lte:7.0/NRD90M/G955FXXU1AQCC:user/release-keys
    ro.build.characteristics=phone,emulator
    # Samsung Specific Properties
    ro.build.PDA=G955FXXU1AQCC
    ro.build.official.release=true
    ro.config.rm_preload_enabled=1
    ro.build.changelist=10895874
    ro.product_ship=true
    ro.chipname=exynos8890
    # end build properties

#
    # HWUI_BUILD_PROPERTIES
    #
    ro.hwui.texture_cache_size=88
    ro.hwui.layer_cache_size=58
    ro.hwui.path_cache_size=16
    ro.hwui.texture_cache_flushrate=0.4
    ro.hwui.shape_cache_size=4
    ro.hwui.gradient_cache_size=2
    ro.hwui.drop_shadow_cache_size=6
    ro.hwui.r_buffer_cache_size=8
    ro.hwui.text_small_cache_width=1024
    ro.hwui.text_small_cache_height=1024
    ro.hwui.text_large_cache_width=4096
    ro.hwui.text_large_cache_height=2048
    #
    # from device/samsung/dream2lte/system.prop
    #
    #
    # system.prop for universal8895
    #

ro.sf.lcd_density=420
    ro.sf.init.lcd_density=560

ro.arch=exynos8890
    ro.kernel.qemu=0
    ro.kernel.qemu.gles=0
    persist.demo.hdmirotationlock=false

# read DS/SS property
    import /efs/factory.prop

#
    # ADDITIONAL_BUILD_PROPERTIES
    #
    ro.astcenc.astcsupport=1
    ro.mct.compressiontype=ETC1
    ro.config.dmverity=false
    ro.config.rkp=true
    ro.config.kap_default_on=true
    ro.config.kap=true
    ro.supportmodel.mptcp=1
    rild.libpath=/system/lib64/libsec-ril.so
    rild.libpath2=/system/lib64/libsec-ril-dsds.so
    ro.radio.noril=no
    persist.radio.sib16_support=0
    ro.telephony.default_network=9
    ro.multisim.simslotcount=2
    ro.knox.enhance.zygote.aslr=0
    ro.product.first_api_level=24
    ro.config.ringtone=Over_the_Horizon.ogg
    ro.config.notification_sound=Skyline.ogg
    ro.config.alarm_alert=Morning_Glory.ogg
    ro.config.media_sound=Media_preview_Touch_the_light.ogg
    ro.config.ringtone_2=Basic_Bell.ogg
    ro.config.notification_sound_2=S_Charming_Bell.ogg
    ro.config.systemaudiodebug=abox
    dalvik.vm.heapstartsize=8m
    dalvik.vm.heapgrowthlimit=256m
    dalvik.vm.heapsize=512m
    dalvik.vm.heaptargetutilization=0.75
    dalvik.vm.heapminfree=2m
    dalvik.vm.heapmaxfree=8m
    ro.opengles.version=196610
    ro.sf.lcd_density=480
    debug.slsi_platform=1
    debug.hwc.winupdate=1
    drm.service.enabled=true
    ro.hdcp2.rx=tz
    ro.securestorage.support=false
    af.fast_period_size=192
    af.fast_track_multiplier=1
    ro.error.receiver.default=com.samsung.receiver.error
    ro.build.scafe.version=2017A
    ro.frp.pst=/dev/block/persistent
    security.mdpp.mass=skmm
    ro.security.vpnpp.ver=1.4
    ro.security.vpnpp.release=8.1
    security.mdpp=None
    ro.security.mdpp.ver=3.0
    ro.security.mdpp.release=1
    ro.security.wlan.ver=1.0
    ro.security.wlan.release=1
    security.mdpp.result=None
    ro.hardware.keystore=mdfpp
    ro.security.mdpp.ux=Enabled
    sys.config.amp_perf_enable=true
    ro.config.dha_cached_min=6
    ro.config.dha_cached_max=16
    ro.config.dha_empty_min=8
    ro.config.dha_empty_init=32
    ro.config.dha_empty_max=32
    ro.config.dha_th_rate=2.0
    ro.config.dha_pwhitelist_enable=1
    ro.config.dha_pwhl_key=7938
    ro.config.fall_prevent_enable=true
    ro.config.infinite_bg_enable=true
    ro.wsmd.enable=true
    ro.security.vaultkeeper.feature=1
    keyguard.no_require_sim=true
    ro.carrier=unknown
    ro.security.icd.flagmode=multi
    security.ASKS.policy_version=000000
    ro.com.google.clientidbase=android-samsung
    ro.ril.hsxpa=1
    ro.ril.gprsclass=10
    ro.adb.qemud=1
    ro.gfx.driver.0=com.samsung.gpudriver.S8MaliG71_70
    ro.hardware.egl=mali
    ro.setupwizard.mode=OPTIONAL
    ro.com.google.gmsversion=7.0_r4
    ro.opa.eligible_device=true
    ro.build.selinux=1
    persist.sys.dalvik.vm.lib.2=libart.so
    dalvik.vm.isa.arm64.variant=exynos-m2
    dalvik.vm.isa.arm64.features=default
    dalvik.vm.isa.arm.variant=cortex-a53
    dalvik.vm.isa.arm.features=default
    ro.config.knox=v30
    ro.config.tima=0
    ro.config.timaversion=3.0
    ro.config.iccc_version=1.0
    ro.kernel.qemu=0
    net.bt.name=Android
    dalvik.vm.stack-trace-file=/data/anr/traces.txt
    ro.build.version.sem=2403
    ro.build.version.sep=80100
    ro.expect.recovery_id=0xac95b6b69b226b71ed828f8933e7c4330565c2f9000000000000000000000000

# ADD WhiteLightning
    # Screen Mirroring Fix
    wlan.wfd.hdcp=disable

#Multi Users
    fw.max_users=10
    fw.show_multiuserui=1
    fw.power_user_switcher=1
    fw.show_hidden_users=1

# Performance Tweaks
    debug.performance.tuning=1
    debug.egl.hw=1
    debug.overlayui.enable=1
    video.accelerate.hw=1
    dev.pm.dyn_samplingrate=1
    debug.enabletr=true
    ro.fb.mode=1
    hw3d.force=1
    persist.sys.ui.hw=1
    view.scroll_friction=10
    ro.sf.compbypass.enable=0
    debug.sf.hw=1
    debug.composition.type=c2d
    debug.composition.type=gpu
    persist.sys.composition.type=c2d
    persist.sys.composition.type=gpu
    ro.min_pointer_dur=8
    ro.product.gpu.driver=1
    ro.config.disable.hw_accel=false
    debug.egl.profiler=1
    persist.service.lgospd.enable=0
    persist.service.pcsync.enable=0
    persist.sys.purgeable_assets=1
    persist.sys.scrollingcache=4
    persist.sys.use_16bpp_alpha=1
    ro.ril.enable.a52=1
    ro.ril.enable.a53=1
    ro.secure=0
    ro.config.hw_menu_unlockscreen=false
    ro.min.fling_velocity=8000
    ro.max.fling_velocity=12000
    windowsmgr.max_events_per_sec=90
    ro.min_pointer_dur=8
    touch.pressure.scale=0.003
    touch.presure.scale=0.001
    debug.egl.swapinterval=-60
    debug.hwui.render_dirty_regions=false
    dalvik.vm.dexopt-flags=m=y
    ro.mot.eri.losalert.delay=1000

# Force launcher into memory
    ro.HOME_APP_ADJ=1

# Powersaving Tweaks
    power.saving.mode=1
    ro.ril.power_collapse=1
    pm.sleep_mode=1
    wifi.supplicant_scan_interval=180
    ro.ril.disable.power.collapse=0
    ro.config.hw_power_saving=true
    power_supply.wakeup=enable
    ro.vold.umsdirtyratio=20

# Disable Error reporting and logs
    profiler.force_disable_err_rpt=1
    profiler.force_disable_ulog=1

# Fastboot Tweaks
    #persist.sys.shutdown.mode=hibernate
    #boot.fps=20
    ro.config.hw_quickpoweron=true

# Audio Tweaks
    htc.audio.alt.enable=0
    htc.audio.hac.enable=0
    persist.audio.fluence.mode=endfire
    persist.audio.hp=true
    persist.audio.vr.enable=false
    persist.audio.handset.mic=digital
    persist.audio.lowlatency.rec=false

# Game tweaks
    persist.sys.NV_FPSLIMIT=60
    persist.sys.NV_POWERMODE=1
    persist.sys.NV_PROFVER=15
    persist.sys.NV_STEREOCTRL=0
    persist.sys.NV_STEREOSEPCHG=0
    persist.sys.NV_STEREOSEP=20

# Network Tweaks
    net.ipv4.ip_no_pmtu_disc=0
    net.ipv4.route.flush=1
    net.ipv4.tcp_ecn=0
    net.ipv4.tcp_fack=1
    net.ipv4.tcp_mem=187000 187000 187000
    net.ipv4.tcp_moderate_rcvbuf=1
    net.ipv4.tcp_no_metrics_save=1
    net.ipv4.tcp_rfc1337=1
    net.ipv4.tcp_rmem=4096 39000 187000
    net.ipv4.tcp_sack=1
    net.ipv4.tcp_timestamps=1
    net.ipv4.tcp_window_scaling=1
    net.ipv4.tcp_wmem=4096 39000 18700

# Better internet browsing & download speed
    net.tcp.buffersize.default=4096,87380,256960,4096, 16384,256960
    net.tcp.buffersize.wifi=4096,87380,256960,4096,163 84,256960
    net.tcp.buffersize.umts=4096,87380,256960,4096,163 84,256960
    net.tcp.buffersize.gprs=4096,87380,256960,4096,163 84,256960
    net.tcp.buffersize.edge=4096,87380,256960,4096,163 84,256960
    net.tcp.buffersize.hspa=6144,87380,524288,6144,163 84,262144
    net.tcp.buffersize.lte=524288,1048576,2097152,5242 88,1048576,2097152
    net.tcp.buffersize.hsdpa=6144,87380,1048576,6144,8 7380,1048576
    net.tcp.buffersize.evdo_b=6144,87380,1048576,6144, 87380,1048576

# Google DNS
    net.dns1=8.8.8.8
    net.dns2=8.8.4.4
    net.rmnet0.dns1=8.8.8.8
    net.rmnet0.dns2=8.8.4.4
    net.gprs.dns1=8.8.8.8
    net.gprs.dns2=8.8.4.4
    net.ppp0.dns1=8.8.8.8
    net.ppp0.dns2=8.8.4.4
    net.wlan0.dns1=8.8.8.8
    net.wlan0.dns2=8.8.4.4
    net.eth0.dns1=8.8.8.8
    net.eth0.dns2=8.8.4.4

# Improve performance in video playback and streaming
    media.stagefright.enable-http=true
    media.stagefright.enable-player=true
    media.stagefright.enable-meta=true
    media.stagefright.enable-aac=true
    media.stagefright.enable-qcp=true
    media.stagefright.enable-scan=true
    media.stagefright.enable-record=true

# Increase jpg quality to 100%
    ro.media.enc.jpeg.quality=100

# Camera Tweaks
    ro.media.capture.fast.fps=4
    ro.media.capture.flash=led
    ro.media.capture.flashIntensity=70
    ro.media.capture.flashMinV=3300000
    ro.media.capture.maxres=8m
    ro.media.capture.slow.fps=120
    ro.media.capture.torchIntensity=40
    ro.media.dec.jpeg.memcap=8000000
    ro.media.enc.hprof.vid.bps=8000000
    ro.media.enc.hprof.vid.fps=65
    ro.media.enc.jpeg.quality=100
    persist.sys.use_dithering=1
    ro.camcorder.videoModes=true

# Better call voice quality.
    ro.ril.enable.amr.wideband=1

# Signal Tweaks 4G
    persist.cust.tel.eons=1
    persist.telephony.support.ipv4=1
    persist.telephony.support.ipv6=1
    ro.ril.enable.3g.prefix=1
    ro.telephony.call_ring.delay=0
    ro.config.hw_fast_dormancy=1
    #ro.ril.gprsclass=10
    ro.ril.gprsclass=32
    ro.ril.hep=1
    #ro.ril.hsdpa.category=10
    ro.ril.hsdpa.category=28
    #ro.ril.hsupa.category=7
    ro.ril.hsupa.category=9
    #ro.ril.hsxpa=2
    ro.ril.hsxpa=3
    ro.ril.htcmaskw1.bitmask=4294967295
    #ro.ril.htcmaskw1=14449
    ro.ril.htcmaskw1=268449905
    ro.ril.def.agps.mode=2
    ro.ril.def.agps.feature=1
    ro.ril.enable.sdr=1
    ro.ril.enable.gea3=1
    ro.ril.enable.dtm=0
    #ro.ril.set.mtu1472=1

# Misc Tweaks
    ro.com.google.locationfeatures=1
    ro.com.google.networklocation=1
    ro.config.nocheckin=1

# Logcat disable
    logcat.live=disable

#Zram Mods
    persist.service.zram=0
    ro.zram.default=0

# Fix some application issues (FC)
    # ro.kernel.android.checkjni=0

# Google Assistant
    ro.opa.eligible_device=true

#Wifi Fix
    ro.securestorage.support=false
    So basicly im running this build.prop , and the CSC tweak(mentioned above) and also the 0,75 menu speed.

20. WhiteLightning

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070