AMD Never Settle Reloaded Bundle - Includes Crysis 3 and others

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Feb 3, 2013.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    AMD launches the never settle gaming bundles that give Radeon customers up to six free titles with their Radeon graphics card purchase, and oh man .. AMD does include some really great AAA titles...

AMD Never Settle Reloaded Bundle

2. Barry J

Barry J Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX2080 TRIO Super
    awsome games bundle but why are AMD haveing to give so many games away to sell there GPU;s the 7970 and 7950 are good i would have thought no games and cheaper GPU's would be better and would sell more.

3. BlackZero

BlackZero Guest

That's a very decent selection.

Can't be bad for the gaming industry, either.

4. S_IV

S_IV Guest

GPU:
    GTX Titan X (Maxwell)
    just awesome nothing more to say

5. Uncle Dude

Uncle Dude Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    Crysis 3, a Gaming Evolved title? Props to AMD for stepping up their developer involvement. Used to be AMD optimized games were few and far between.

6. Lane

Lane Guest

GPU:
    2x HD7970 - EK Waterblock
    Since one year, AMD Gaming Evolved have make a good rise..

FarCry3, Tomb Raider, Sleeping Dog, Devil May Cry, Aliens Colonial marines, Hitman Absolution, Crysis 3, Bioshock, Alan Wake AN, Battlefield 3, etc etc ,. the list is long.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2013
  7. zer0_c0ol

zer0_c0ol Ancient Guru

GPU:
    FuryX cf
    so it s better to buy nvidi-a and get nothing, or get an amd card and have free aaa games..

hmmm :)

8. mitzi76

mitzi76 Guest

GPU:
    MSI 970 (Gaming)
    actually I buy a GPU based on other factors not whether it comes with free games.

but if the gpu is good and comes with 8 games yeah it's a nice offer, depends on the games ofc. usually I own several already...or not like the ones included.

moreover it isnt 2 far fetched to argue that it smacks of desperation from AMD.

you cant prove that of course and I think it's a smart marketing move..

9. Matt26LFC

Matt26LFC Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080Ti
    This is really making me want an MSI 7970 OC now, especially since the rumour of new cards being delayed to the end of the year! I could even sell bio and tomb raider and recoup £20-£30 on the purchase!

10. mitzi76

mitzi76 Guest

GPU:
    MSI 970 (Gaming)
    i'd wait at least another month, just to see how the rumour mill pans out..

11. Matt26LFC

Matt26LFC Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080Ti
    Yeah I want to wait for confirmation of the delay, however I'm worried if its confirmed then prices for current series cards may go up a bit! At Scan the MSI card I want is £299.99 and I can probably sell one of my 6950's with Waterblock and recoup half that outlay.

I want to keep one card for benching purposes incase you wonder why I don't sell both.

12. Comrade_Jerkov

Comrade_Jerkov Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX1080 G1
    Wow, gaming evolved just keeps getting better and better.

I've been satisfied with my 680 since I switched from back to back bad egg 7970's, but this almost makes me want to go back just to save probably 10-15 bucks from the 100 I wouldn't be spending on the games. I have no real need to switch, but Crysis 3 and Bioshock Infinite for free with a card with the same performance is an awesome deal/

Might show a little desperation on AMD's part, but in reality it's a great marketing move and will definitely draw in more sales.

My question is this: I jumped ship right around the time frame when the 12.4 cat release gave me the same bugs. Are the new drivers substantially better? Benchmarks suggest so, but in terms of stability and such I want to hear from 7970 owners. Plus, the two 7970's I went through were on the lower end of the chip lottery while I lucked out with my 680. Have they been posting better oc numbers?

Last edited: Feb 3, 2013
  13. sykozis

sykozis Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RX6700XT
    AMD is the only one that really reduces prices anyway. I paid $367 for an HD7870 at launch....now they're going for $230-$270 for most cards.

14. Barry J

Barry J Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX2080 TRIO Super

did not say that would rather pay less AMD/Nvidia and buy the games I want the games are not free somebody pays for them

15. ---TK---

---TK--- Guest

GPU:
    2x 980Ti Gaming 1430/7296
    Shame I didn't want 2 7970 because that bundle is awesome. I only got 2 borderlands 2 and 2 primal carnage with my 680's.

16. BABA-The Hacker

BABA-The Hacker Banned

GPU:
    PALIT GTX770 OC 2GB
    Tomb Raider's DX11 : SECRET FEATURES???? Anyone?

17. yasamoka

yasamoka Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac RTX 3090
    I started with 12.6 when I bought the first 7970. Yep, the new drivers have been very stable for me so far. What sort of stability problems did you have, so I can check for you whether they are there or not (because I haven't seen anything serious yet).

18. Colt M4

Colt M4 Master Guru

GPU:
    Evga GTX 970 SC Sli
    Drivers have seen a vast improvement. I am on the 13.2 Beta 3 and most of the bugs i had when i started at the 12.4 are gone now.

19. Elder III

Elder III Guest

GPU:
    6900 XT Nitro+ 16GB
    I'll vouch for the 13.1 Drivers and subsequent betas as well.

20. Uncle Dude

Uncle Dude Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    Tessellated breasteses...

:boob: