The Guru3D Screenshot Thread - RTFM! #27 - READ THE RULES IN 1ST POST

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by morbias, Jan 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kx11

kx11 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    For Honor

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Scully

Scully Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte G1 Gaming 1070
    Fallout 4:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. kx11

kx11 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    For Honor

Ansel
    Reshade

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Cosworth

Cosworth Guest

GPU:
    Asus Nvidia GTX760

5. _rock_

_rock_ Guest

GPU:
    GeForce GTX1080Ti
    Just Cause 3

[​IMG]

Mafia III

[​IMG]

6. JonasBeckman

JonasBeckman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 7900XTX M'310
  7. Damien_Azreal

Damien_Azreal Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte OC 3070
    I should play The Following.
    I started it, and got instantly put off by the focus on the car.

8. Maken

Maken Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 980Ti 6GB
    mafia 3 rs3
    [​IMG]

9. JonasBeckman

GPU:
    XFX 7900XTX M'310
    Yeah there is a lot of focus on the buggy as it's use is almost required since the density of both the regular zombies and infected are much higher but there's also a increase in special zombie types and there's even more groups of regular bandits too so the vehicle is very useful for traversing the new area the game takes place it.

There's also a bit of a thing with quests sending you from one end of this map to the other and then back again both for the main story missions and the side missions and even after you unlock safe houses there is no way to fast travel so you will be forced to drive or walk back and forth multiple times.

There's a lot to see and discover and both marked and unmarked places of interest but it does eventually get tedious and the hordes of undead slows things down a bit as your buggy gets damaged which will happen even after upgrading it's mechanics a bit or adding additional funcitons such as weaponry on it.
    (Environment type damage such as collisions with trees or deep water is also a thing.)

Overall I also liked the story although the ending could have been better, not that easy to describe that without going into more spoiler details though but overall it wasn't bad and there's a lot of other things to do in this new region.

Also a bit of platforming or parkour which takes a while to get used to but it allows for some pretty free traversal whether it's climbing cliffs or jumping around on building rooftops.
    (Or cave delving, very, very easy to slip and fall and it's back to the nearest little hunting tower which works as checkpoints though it does save your progress pretty often so usually you just have to trek back and continue from where you were before that little accident occurred heh.)

10. kx11

kx11 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    how did you guys get the HUD off MAFIA III ?? i tried the kingHUD mod but it's not working anymore

11. zigihammer

zigihammer Guest

GPU:
    GTX1060
    Mafia looks awesome.

12. Maken

Maken Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 980Ti 6GB
    Had that problem too but after some googling and multiple testing myself.. it works now.

This is what i did:

-Used only " Mafia-3-ScriptHook " and " Toggle-Hud_Mafia3 ".
    -Set mafia3.exe, launcher.exe and M3ScriptHookLauncher.exe compatibility mode to Windows7 and Run this program as an administrator (checked) in " Change settings for all users ".
    -Launch Mafia 3 using Steam only, very important this, dont launch game going to it folder then clicking on launcher.exe or mafia3.exe or use any other mod that try to launch any of these. Use steam only to launch and play the game.
    -Load your game, once you are in the game (not main menu), alt tab to go to desktop, go to mafia3 folder, launch " M3ScriptHookLauncher ". If the game crash try again but using "Run as administrator". Enjoy.

Following those steps it works for me and not problems, not crashes, etc.

Mafia 3 - rs3 - wip v2 settings - downsampled - cropped - hud off (not all is removed but better that than nothing)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 20, 2017
  13. Scully

Scully Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte G1 Gaming 1070
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 21, 2017
  14. Maken

Maken Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 980Ti 6GB
  15. _rock_

_rock_ Guest

GPU:
    GeForce GTX1080Ti

16. JonasBeckman

GPU:
    XFX 7900XTX M'310
    Gears of War 4
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    I suppose being a UWP title there's not too much interest in tools and such for the game and with it being a third person shooter you'll mostly see your own characters backside so yeah, Rears of War heh.

Unreal Engine 4 (4.11 specifically.) so it has some interesting tech although not on par with say Paragon which uses I think it might be 4.14 or even the newest 4.15 now but it holds up nicely visually although some of the textures are a bit rough and performance is all over the place, probably due to me being stubborn with the "Insane" settings for DOF and SSR though ha ha.

Also yeah a bit "soft" looking due to temporal AA, kills aliasing but also kills a lot of the native image sharpness unless you use downsampling, there's a sharpening option in the game and a separate one for TAA but these will introduce shimmering and other artifacts so downsampling or using the res slider is better though that requires a pretty beefy GPU.

As for the game itself it's your usual third person cover story err shooter and it's not very lengthy as even counting the time you're sitting behind some chest-high convenient wall(tm) you'll be moving through the various chapters in the game in a few hours, less if you lower the difficulty level to where cover is not as critical. (The AI isn't exactly smart either but they are very accurate.)

17. sly1286

sly1286 Member

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 980SC 1500Mhz
  18. kaicooper

kaicooper Guest

GPU:
    GTX 780 SC ACX
    Silent Hill 1999

Silent Hill 1
    epsxe emulator
    reshade

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 23, 2017
  19. JonasBeckman

GPU:
    XFX 7900XTX M'310
    Deus Ex: Mankind Divided - Criminal Past

"Minimum Security Prison"
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

(Fatboy here tried to be a bigshot, until I introduced him to buckshot. Heh well I guess there's other methods but if they insist on giving you easy access to all these guns early on might as well use them for this first playthrough.)

Last edited: Feb 23, 2017
  20. AsiJu

AsiJu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    KFA2 4070Ti EXG.v2
    ^ looks cool! I really should reinstall DXMD and play the extra content and another playthrough!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.