DTS connect supported boards??

Discussion in 'Processors and motherboards Intel' started by tsunami231, Jun 11, 2016.

1. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    IS there site or something that list mother boards with DTS connect support?? it seem like manufacturer either list it or dont if it support or not

2. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    Currently I looking at Asus Z170 Pro cause it has DTS connect support and intel chip for 3.1 usb. support 3866 ram speeds I also dont want to keep moding drivers for DTS connect.

And the Asus Z170 Pro gaming but that dont dont support DTS connect none intel 3.1 usb chip, has headphone amp ( not sure if this really matters much) and slower ram speed support but supposedly has be the better "audio" solution, but also has issue with clicking when sound starts and stops, from everything I been hearing from people that buy the Rog boards,

Last edited: Jun 11, 2016
  3. EAK

EAK Master Guru

GPU:
    ZT-P10800H-10P
    That is an audio chipset feature more than anything else. And its availability depends on the drivers you are using. I usually dont see it upsold much my MB manufacturers.

4. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    eh I was mostly hoping there was site that LISTED boards that supoorted it , it dont mater I bought my Mobo and it has native support for it so i dont have mod drivers for it.