Unwinder.... Your professional opinion on this?

Discussion in 'RivaTuner Advanced Discussion forum' started by FeelXXX, Feb 2, 2003.

1. FeelXXX

FeelXXX Guest

Do you think that drinking too much coffee, drinking too much alchohol, or never getting to have sex is the leading excuse you would say is responsible for the fact that all these newbs are excited by the prospect of getting extra performance out of their 9500NP cards because of the work you did with softmod?

Oh wait... I got that wrong!

Let me rephrase. It's totally understandable. You released softmod. It got publicized. By you? To support an article of yours? Maybe I'm wrong there. Forgive me.

Now lots of people with unlucky cards are trying to enjoy some of that benefit.... even if the HyperZ or HeirarchicalZ features have to be turned off. They come to the forums and innocently post without having first SEARCHED to be sure the topic has never been answered before. Their bad.

Here's your bad. You respond to these people like a total Pr*ck! There is no excuse for your completely unprofessional attitude. You generated all this excitement... Not them. You should try to deal with the situation like an adult.

Everyone here is falling over themselves to kiss your butt because they're scared you won't write another free program for them to enjoy. You've bought them. Not me.

Have some coffee... have a few drinks.... and get laid for GOD's SAKE!!! It will do wonders for your attitude. Otherwise... write a patch to turn off heirarchicalZ... or just stop reading posts here until you feel like you can post in polite fasion. Enough people have already apologized to you for your own rudeness.

Oh... by the way... thank GOD for UNWINDER! We should all kiss his butt and ignore his rudeness.... just because he writes free programs for us.

HERE: LET THE FAGGISH DEFENSE OF UNWINDER'S RECENT RUDE BEHAVIOR HERE AT THE FORUMS BEGIN. BROWN NOSERS PLEASE FORM A (single file) LINE AND APPLY YOUR NOSTRILS VIGOROUSLY.... and them your tongues ; )

Or will we move to censor? That's my bet.... UNWINDER?

Sorry Guys....

2. Unwinder

Unwinder Ancient Guru Staff Member

You should try to be at my place during at least a day, then judge. What do you call professional attitude? Answering the same question again and again? I'm not a machine.
    We've spent almost a week before releasing the script for closed beta testing to ensure that the script doesn't cause ant side effects (and we were blamed in the same time by the users who wanted to get it right here and right now). We tested both hw and sw modded boards to ensure that checkers are not software related. We released it.
    I've replied to checkers related questions first time. Two times. Three times.... Ten times. I've added this question to FAQ and sticked the thread, but the question is asked and asked again. So what do you call professional attitude? Expaining the same thing to each guy who is just too lazy to use search? If the user posts normal question I'll address him to FAQ or search and it is professional attitude in my opinion. But if the user gives my any claims or ensures that there is the problem in software and I just refuse to listen him, I will not react differently. Closing/Deleting such threads doen't stop such users and they continue to spread this info across the forum. They don't want to see my explanations. So what do I do?

3. ectx

ectx Guest

FeelXXX,

At the risk of being call a brown noser, I want to point out your post is really out of line. You not only insulted Unwinder, but also offened all the readers.

I do not know how to make groundless personal attacks and I don't know how to form counter arguments to 2nd grade level logic. So I'll stop now.

(What a joke, give the forum readers some credit. You think Unwinder will cater to your request if you sing his praises?) Give credit to where credit is due.

4. DLD

DLD Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX1060 6GB
    FeelXXX, maybe we don't need to kiss Unwinder's butt...

BUT SURELY WE HAVE TO BE THANKFUL TO THE MAN WHO IS DOING SOMETHING FOR US, GAME ADDICTS, AND IS EVEN READY TO SPEND WHOLE LOT OF TIME ANSWERING QUESTIONS THAT ARE ALREADY ANSWERED IN HIS FAQ & HELP, AND IF YOU ARE SO PISSED OF BY HIS ATTITUDE & STYLE, THEN IT IS YOU WHO HAS TO STOP MESSING WITH THIS FORUM, NOT HIM.. IT IS YOU WHO HAS TO GO AND JOIN THE HARE KRISHNA AND SPEAK TO THE FATHER ON HEAVENS & FLOWERS. I'M SURE THAT YOU ARE GOING TO DO IT IN A VERY POLITE WAY, AND WILL BE ADMITTED TO PARADISE & DRINK AMBROSIA INSTEAD OF COFEE & ALCOHOL, AND THAT THE GANG OF ANGELS WILL LAY YOU DOWN & GIVE YOU A GOOD BANG.

Unwinder, thank You! Please continue with Your work and don't allow Yourself to be offended by some wise guys.