RTSS + ENB Series conflicts

Discussion in 'RivaTuner Advanced Discussion forum' started by hopeful, Aug 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hopeful

hopeful Guest

GPU:
    GTX 1080 FE
    Hello, just noticed that Skyrim with ENB series injection results in a Shaderinput/xxxxxxx error.

RTSS settings are :

Detection : Medium (or High)
    Stealth Mode : Off
    On Screen Support : On
    On Screen Rendering : Vector 3d
    On Screen Shadow : Off
    On Screen Space : Viewport
    Enable Compatibility with direct 3d runtimes : On

The game launches fine to the Skyrim menu background and shows the overlay details on screen, then crashes to desktop with the error :

[​IMG]

I've put this into the ENB forums, where there are other similar messages related to crashes when using overlays, however Steam, Teamspeak, extended FRAPS and others already work. Knowing that RTSS is quite adaptive and is a more common compatible overlay, I am surprised this happens.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2013
  2. Unwinder

Unwinder Ancient Guru Staff Member

1) This forum section is dead
    2) How do you imagine me to address a failure in ENB series library?

3. Unwinder

Unwinder Ancient Guru Staff Member

Did a bit of reading in ENB forum and love their reply "This bug appear even in Afterburner, which is based on Riva Tuner. What is so fun to report bugs of other software to me?"
    Don't think that I have any wish to assist fixing ENB related issues, sorry. Crash in RTSS library can and should be fixed by me. Crash in ENB library - push ENB dev to fix his tool. End of story, closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.