No osd with "Custom Direct3D Support"

Discussion in 'MSI AfterBurner Application Development Forum' started by Prophet, Jul 10, 2014.

1. Prophet

Prophet Master Guru

GPU:
    Msi 680
    So I had some issues getting osd in Dark souls 1/2 and bf4. I usually set "Custom Direct3D Support" on the global profile because I figured that would work with pretty much everything and didnt use to have problems with it back "in the day".
    Now, by accident, I find out that if I disable it osd will start working in the mentioned games.

I run dsfix with dark souls 1, gedosato with dark souls 2 and bf4.exe is 64x, so Im guessing theses are the reasons for these issues. I though the custom direct3d support would only allow non-standard dlls to run?

Im just a bit curious about this issue and wondering if you have a comment. Thanks in advance.

2. p0ly

p0ly Member

GPU:
    Palit GTX 1070Ti
    Also here with Watch_Dogs x64 build. Sometimes it works, sometimes not. Doesn't change anything, only reboot of PC!

3. BenYeeHua

BenYeeHua Guest

GPU:
    Asus 650M D3
    It is known issues that x64 OSD not yet supported "Custom Direct3D Support", so just create a profile for x64 games and disable it.