Best Rendering Program

Discussion in 'MSI AfterBurner Application Development Forum' started by jason200089, Jun 18, 2014.

1. jason200089

jason200089 Guest

GPU:
    GTX 680 4gb FTW
    Hey what is the best rendering Program for editing Youtube 1080p content.
    Also If you use Adobe, could you post your best settings. Maybe a video link with results. For some reason rendering takes way to long for me and videos come out horrible looking.

I7 4770k 32gb ram

2. Andy_K

Andy_K Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3060
    Don't know what you want to do, if you just want to cut then VirtualDub is just fine.
    If you want to insert effects, text marquees, fadings, etc. then any video editor will fit your needs, like Adobe Premiere, Corel Video Studio, Cyberlink Powerdirector, Lightworks, Magix Movie Edit Pro, Windows Movie Maker (DVD Maker), Pinnacle Studio, Sony Vegas Pro, etc. etc.

When setting up a project in one of these video editors keep in mind to produce in h.264 for 1920x1080 resolution and in a good quality (bitrate 6000 to 10.000, or better quantizer 18 to 23).
    Render/Export it to file and then upload, don't upload directly from the video editor, even if it has such functionality. Only as file you can look at the final quality and decide, if you have to tune some settings, or if it is good enough to upload.

3. zefs

zefs Member

GPU:
    GTX 780
    I am using Adobe Premiere, H.264 preset. If you want good results for 720p+ you need ~25mbps bitrate, although if you want small size ~10mbps.