MSI Afterburner Problem

Discussion in 'MSI AfterBurner Application Development Forum' started by amd26, Jun 26, 2014.

1. amd26

amd26 Guest

GPU:
    Mobility Radeon HD 3430
    Hi @all, I'm new in the forum and new in overclocking at all :p

I decided to overclock an ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3430 and I found MSI Afterburner. You can find more info about my system if you need in my profile.

I installed MSI Afterburner, launched it and in setting I choosen Disable ULPS and activated unofficial OC without power play support, rebooted and confirmed the EULA warning.

Now, the software its working, I can increase 2 clocks and apply the changes, even reset without any problem, and since I'm not using powerplay I can see in the graph that everything works correctly.

The problems comes when I reboot the program... now the max OC value its increased, it shows me the original value, and the reset button doesn't work. That's why I saved profile 1 with original value and profile 5 with my values. Thought if I move the clock on the new maximum value and I click apply it works, but if I run the software there's no more my previous overclocking values, and it happen on every restart (plus now the reset button doesn't work).

Why ? Its that normal ? Any suggestion ?

Plus, I would know how it works the Apply Overclock on Startup, since there are 5 profiles avaible which one will be applied on startup ?

2. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    MSI Afterburner is designed for dedicated graphics cards, mobile products are not supported my man.

3. amd26

amd26 Guest

GPU:
    Mobility Radeon HD 3430
    But at least you can support me about it :p

4. Yadda

Yadda Active Member

GPU:
    GTX 780 @ 1200/6400
    When you select a profile and click "apply", that's the profile that will be applied on startup (providing you have ticked the box by "Apply overclocking at system startup", of course).:thumbup:

Last edited: Jun 26, 2014