PC-Problems (need some advice)

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by exedrin, Aug 26, 2014.

1. exedrin

exedrin Guest

GPU:
    Geforce 650Ti
    Hello guys and girls,

this is not some typical "hey my pc lags" caused by dusty hardware or a trillion spy/adware, this is definitely so i need some advice from hardware & software experienced people that dont tell me to clean my pc hard or software-wise, thx in advance.

My Problem: Since i bought my new graphics card (gigabyte r7 260x 2GB) and a new CPU-cooler i have problems with the performance of very regular games like league of legends or smite, basically directx9 games i think. The problem itself is kinda weird, the general performance ingame is VERY good, without vsync i get up to 200-300 fps, but since i got a 60hz monitor i get horrible tearing including a kind of constant stutter (may be also caused by tearing-effect, not sure tho but i had that also before).
    So i have to play almost every game with v-sync enabled which is basically no problem, it worked like that before!
    The mentioned games kinda stutter within the games, in league of legends for example i can tell pretty sure that it lags when someone places the first ward in the game, same goes with smaller stutter after almost every skill a champion performs.
    But now comes the strange thing, within the game running it gets better, when i "saw" every champions skills once and some wards got placed the stutter is almost gone then, only once in a while it stutters once again a little bit but its waaaay better in mid/endgame!
    Again the general game runs very smooth, even in very intense teamfights i dont get fps drops or anything like that, it just stutters once when skills get first executed, first ward(s) are placed and also when first blood is dropping, in aram its a bit harder stuttering at the beginning since there teamfight starts imediately.
    Kinda little "loading-lags" ... or some kind of frame-skip, dont know how to explain better.

So after trying really everything for me imaginable, this includes a complete reinstall of the system, newest drivers of all kind (everything my pc needs, graphics, lan, sound, chipset, usb etc., also tryed older drivers of course i thought it must be the graphics card, went back to the trusted shop where i always buy my stuff and changed it to another one (Geforce GTX 650Ti).

Then i did following steps (i thought in a list it would be easier to read):
    - Reinstalled whole OS (Win7 64bit) & did all important windows updates which could be found
    - Installed all drivers in this order: Chipset, Lan, Sound, USB, Graphics, Monitor - from here on i tryed the games after every step
    - Installed/Updated Directx, Flash and Air client (its used by LoL)
    - Tryed every imaginable setting in my nv control panel
    - Since at that point i thought it must be a directx9 problem (since i have some newer games that dont have this problem) so i went on and deinstalled my directx manually file by file and reg-entry by reg-entry. Then reinstalled directx completely
    - Since i still thought it could be a directx problem i reinstalled my OS once again, different Win7 64bit CD
    - Did no updates this time just installed the needed drivers for playing - graphics, lan, sound
    - Defragged my drives
    - Created a new partition just for this 2 games
    - Changed the mode from my HDD to IDE and back to AHCI
    - Installed brand new AHCI driver and 2 different sets of older ones
    - I saw my MB didnt put my Ram in the right settings so i manually put them on 1600 (800mhz dual chan) and 9-9-9-24 single and doubble command rate, tryed both
    - Updated Bios to newest version
    - Installed beta drivers from Nvidia, i even installed the newest driver for my amd PCI-bus
    - Tryed my Rams one by one, both ran ok and also memtest over night doesnt show anything
    - Checked my HDD with WD diagnostics (its a wester digital blue)
    - Benchmarked and realized that on OPENGL, directx9 & 10 i had pretty low fps compared to other graphics cards that are worse then mine
    - Reinstalled the whole games once again + directx update
    - Of course i checked everything like dxdiag (everything ok there)

I tried really everything imaginable for me, i also didnt write everything down i did, i did alot more smaller things which are normal to me, cleaned pc up, made windows run smoother with disabling not needed services, tuning the games in every imaginable wise, checked temperatures of course and so on.

Finally after the i belive its the 5th reinstall of my OS with different combinations of drivers and basically everything i came to the conclusion that it must be a some hardware which isnt ok, i really tryed everything possible in my eyes except changing hardware like board, cpu, ram, hdd, power supply. - Graphics card got changed so i think it has nothing to do with that.

The problem is i dont have that much money to buy everything possible new, also i dont have the money to give the pc to the shop and let them benchmark it just to tell me that basically everything is alright on my system. I doubt that they can fix it without changing hardware which then costs alot. I buy single hardware since 1999 and make my own pc's and also the pc's of friends, never had such a problem.

So i would be very thankful for some experienced advice of which hardware i should buy new and try that first, i know that nobody can tell me for sure what my problem is but i need to start somewhere. Since 2 weeks i cant fix the problem so iam going to buy new stuff one by one, i can only effort one piece per month so i need to stick with one for next week but i dont know if should first change the board, hdd, cpu or power supply, maybe someone can give me a hint or maybe has an idea software-wise which i didnt try yet, thank you very much in advance!

My Specs now:
    Mainboard: ASRock 980DE3/U3S3 now with 1.60 Bios (AMD 780G Chipset)
    CPU: AMD FX 4130 black edition
    RAM: AData DDR 1600G 4GB x2 running in dual channel
    GRAPHICS: Palit Geforce 650Ti
    PSU: 650W CombatPower Gaming
    HDD: 500GB WD500AAKX-00ERMA0
    DISPLAY: AOC 2250swdak

edit: i forgot to mention that when i installed the cpu cooler it took out the cpu with the old one while it was in "locked" mode, i mean it was still locked in the board, even if this "lock" is not really hard 1 pin deformed only a little bit, made it straight again with a paper and put in the cpu again and installed the cooler, the cpu was really not damaged or anything, i saw waaaay worse cpu's that still do work, i just wanted to inform you about the thing.

Greetings
    exedrin

Last edited: Aug 26, 2014
  2. mbk1969

mbk1969 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GF RTX 4070
    Have you tried:
    - to check for CPU core parking?
    - to check latencies with LatencyMon?
    - to switch to 'Maximum performance' power plan?
    - to switch off CPU c-states and p-states in BIOS?

3. exedrin

exedrin Guest

GPU:
    Geforce 650Ti
    Hello mate,

- Core parking i belive is not available on this CPU, i found something on the internet about one week ago about that and checked it, it wasnt available or turned off. - edit: I checked that with res-monitor and it didnt say any core is parked but still downloaded Manage Parked CPU's tool and unparked everything found (it found reg entrys for parked cores)
    - I did not check latencies, i will do that and report back here.
    - Yes i have enabled the High performance power plan (one of the first things i do after installed fresh OS)
    - C1 State is off in bios, same goes for cool & quiet & the other option for slowering the CPU, i didnt find a P-State setting in bios, is there some other name for it maybe ?

Thx so far, i will report back with LM output infos and if "unparking cores" helped!

edit: checked the bios and i got:
    - C1 State: Disabled
    - Cool & Quiet + Thermal Throttle: Disabled
    - Spread Spectrum: Disabled (also tryed enabled since its default)
    - CPU HTC: Enabled at the moment because iam not sure about this
    - I also tried bios default settings & performance default settings

edit²: ok i ran the LatencyMon6 tool for 2 minutes without doing anything on desktop and it said in green font that everything is ok, my system is suitable for real time tasks and also the bars looked good.
    Then i started the game while the program was still running and i wasnt even ingame, i just had the launcher/client opened with sound activated and it said "Your system appears to be having trouble handling real-time audio and other tasks. You are likely to experience buffer underruns appearing as drop outs, clicks or pops. One problem may be related to power management, disable CPU throttling settings in Control Panel and BIOS setup. Check for BIOS updates."
    While the "highest measured interrupt to process latency" was 3900+ with bar dark red and filled half and the "highest reported hard pagefault resolution time on 43500+ with the bar at its highest, light red ... ISR and DPC seemed ok so far (still green lower bars), not tested ingame yet, should i test it ingame ? Also i dont really know how to analyze the data was given to me, just tell me what you exactly need to know, i cant post screenshots yet here on the forums.

eXe

4. mbk1969

mbk1969 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GF RTX 4070
    I believe CoolNQuiet is P-states. Intel names it SpeedStep.

Test ingame + latencymon. Then copy latencymon`s report to clipboard (through its menu) and paste it here between "spoiler" tags.

5. exedrin

exedrin Guest

GPU:
    Geforce 650Ti
    Ok iam doing this right now, but as i already said even while loading up the client the 2 bars go already crazy, dunno if that is normal but i will report back soon with the full report with tool turned on from starting the game until end of one game, thx so far! ;)

edit: so here we go, the tool was started after fresh reboot ... it was started before the gameclient (as i said even when starting the client some bars already go nuts) ... if you need a pure report of only when the game is actually running (i would tab out and turn on tool then) just tell me i will do that tomorrow then (its 3 in the morning here need some sleep^^), thx so far and i hope it tells us more!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    CONCLUSION
    _________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Your system appears to be having trouble handling real-time audio and other tasks. You are likely to experience buffer underruns appearing as drop outs, clicks or pops. One problem may be related to power management, disable CPU throttling settings in Control Panel and BIOS setup. Check for BIOS updates.
    LatencyMon has been analyzing your system for 0:24:36 (h:mm:ss) on all processors.

SYSTEM INFORMATION
    Computer name: EXE-PC
    OS version: Windows 7 Service Pack 1, 6.1, build: 7601 (x64)
    Hardware: ASRock, 980DE3/U3S3
    CPU: AuthenticAMD AMD FX(tm)-4130 Quad-Core Processor
    Logical processors: 4
    Processor groups: 1
    RAM: 8175 MB total

CPU SPEED
    Reported CPU speed: 3816,0 MHz
    Measured CPU speed: 2906,0 MHz (approx.)

Note: reported execution times may be calculated based on a fixed reported CPU speed. Disable variable speed settings like Intel Speed Step and AMD Cool N Quiet in the BIOS setup for more accurate results.

MEASURED INTERRUPT TO USER PROCESS LATENCIES
    The interrupt to process latency reflects the measured interval that a usermode process needed to respond to a hardware request from the moment the interrupt service routine started execution. This includes the scheduling and execution of a DPC routine, the signaling of an event and the waking up of a usermode thread from an idle wait state in response to that event.

Highest measured interrupt to process latency (µs): 4233,953360
    Average measured interrupt to process latency (µs): 4,621634

Highest measured interrupt to DPC latency (µs): 402,760884
    Average measured interrupt to DPC latency (µs): 1,145212

REPORTED ISRs
    Interrupt service routines are routines installed by the OS and device drivers that execute in response to a hardware interrupt signal.

Highest ISR routine execution time (µs): 329,351415
    Driver with highest ISR routine execution time: dxgkrnl.sys - DirectX Graphics Kernel, Microsoft Corporation

Highest reported total ISR routine time (%): 0,224940
    Driver with highest ISR total time: dxgkrnl.sys - DirectX Graphics Kernel, Microsoft Corporation

Total time spent in ISRs (%) 0,507697

ISR count (execution time <250 µs): 5075119
    ISR count (execution time 250-500 µs): 0
    ISR count (execution time 500-999 µs): 26
    ISR count (execution time 1000-1999 µs): 0
    ISR count (execution time 2000-3999 µs): 0
    ISR count (execution time >=4000 µs): 0

REPORTED DPCs
    DPC routines are part of the interrupt servicing dispatch mechanism and disable the possibility for a process to utilize the CPU while it is interrupted until the DPC has finished execution.

Highest DPC routine execution time (µs): 431,809486
    Driver with highest DPC routine execution time: nvlddmkm.sys - NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, Version 340.52 , NVIDIA Corporation

Highest reported total DPC routine time (%): 0,417546
    Driver with highest DPC total execution time: USBPORT.SYS - USB 1.1 & 2.0-Porttreiber, Microsoft Corporation

Total time spent in DPCs (%) 0,818768

DPC count (execution time <250 µs): 11525177
    DPC count (execution time 250-500 µs): 0
    DPC count (execution time 500-999 µs): 64
    DPC count (execution time 1000-1999 µs): 0
    DPC count (execution time 2000-3999 µs): 0
    DPC count (execution time >=4000 µs): 0

REPORTED HARD PAGEFAULTS
    Hard pagefaults are events that get triggered by making use of virtual memory that is not resident in RAM but backed by a memory mapped file on disk. The process of resolving the hard pagefault requires reading in the memory from disk while the process is interrupted and blocked from execution.

NOTE: some processes were hit by hard pagefaults. If these were programs producing audio, they are likely to interrupt the audio stream resulting in dropouts, clicks and pops. Check the Processes tab to see which programs were hit.

Process with highest pagefault count: svchost.exe

Total number of hard pagefaults 600
    Hard pagefault count of hardest hit process: 447
    Highest hard pagefault resolution time (µs): 299838,614780
    Total time spent in hard pagefaults (%): 0,068395
    Number of processes hit: 3

PER CPU DATA
    CPU 0 Interrupt cycle time (s): 41,452911
    CPU 0 ISR highest execution time (µs): 329,351415
    CPU 0 ISR total execution time (s): 6,294027
    CPU 0 ISR count: 1858118
    CPU 0 DPC highest execution time (µs): 415,125524
    CPU 0 DPC total execution time (s): 15,267478
    CPU 0 DPC count: 8232505
    CPU 1 Interrupt cycle time (s): 18,000221
    CPU 1 ISR highest execution time (µs): 320,362159
    CPU 1 ISR total execution time (s): 3,298395
    CPU 1 ISR count: 426675
    CPU 1 DPC highest execution time (µs): 431,809486
    CPU 1 DPC total execution time (s): 4,457168
    CPU 1 DPC count: 435095
    CPU 2 Interrupt cycle time (s): 24,998682
    CPU 2 ISR highest execution time (µs): 316,577568
    CPU 2 ISR total execution time (s): 4,770879
    CPU 2 ISR count: 600574
    CPU 2 DPC highest execution time (µs): 405,643082
    CPU 2 DPC total execution time (s): 6,695804
    CPU 2 DPC count: 643476
    CPU 3 Interrupt cycle time (s): 52,003594
    CPU 3 ISR highest execution time (µs): 321,314727
    CPU 3 ISR total execution time (s): 15,620066
    CPU 3 ISR count: 2189778
    CPU 3 DPC highest execution time (µs): 411,682652
    CPU 3 DPC total execution time (s): 21,934028
    CPU 3 DPC count: 2214165

Screenshots from Drivers & Processes Tab's:

picload.org/image/cgogpro/driverstab.png

picload.org/image/cgogprp/processestab.png

Greetings
    eXe

6. mbk1969

mbk1969 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GF RTX 4070
    Well, nothing criminal. All cores do DPCs and ISRs, highest DPC and ISR routine execution times are less then 1 ms.

1. Try to eliminate as much background applications and system services as possible. The less threads are executed the better performance is.
    2. You can try to switch PCI devices to MSI-mode. In case many PCI devices share the same IRQs it can help a little.
    3. You can try Large page tweak for a games.

Edit: Have you installed AHCI drivers from AMD?

Edit2: Also I see NVIDIA service for a streaming. Are you sure you switched off streaming in Geforce Experience?

7. exedrin

exedrin Guest

GPU:
    Geforce 650Ti
    Well, you say nothing criminal but some bars go pretty high as described, are you sure that is as it should be ? ... Also i ran the tool imediately after booting, it showed over 300 hard pagefaults for svhost.exe (prob when starting all the services), could be normal but i also saw some on the last test for the game client ?! ... not sure anymore i will test that tomorrow again.

I have already disabled alot of "useless" services and got only needed apps running but i will also check that out once again tomorrow.

About point 2&3 i will try them aswel tomorrow

Iam not sure if i have them installed at the moment, but my HDD is running on the ASmedia 106x controller and my drive for cds on IDE mode on the AMD satas, but i just saw even newer drivers for the ASmedia controller on the link, will try them out, should i install the amd drivers anyway even if the ahci mode is not enabled on this controller ? ... Btw. i tried already switching the HDD to the amd controller in ahci mode but my windows wont boot up anymore then, so tried in IDE mode it booted but still no change.

And about streaming, you are right it was set to stream in my own network but no games added at all so i think it wasnt activated but i also deactivated and will see in test tomorrow (dont forget i had a r7 260x with the same problems so i doubt its the card/nvidia settings)

eXe

8. shadzovgra

shadzovgra Member

GPU:
    Gigabyte R9 295x2 8Gb
    Well, form what you've described, you've tried evrything I would have and it's a bummer nothing has worked. It could simply be your MB. I used to use AsRocks boards and always had problems with the damned things. Thanks them not bothering to do the work on their latest BIOS files. So the only way around that was change to an Asus Sabertooth R2. Believe me, they're a way better, just watch the heat output on the VRMs if you upgrade your CPU. But it could also be that the latest graphics cards simply can't play older games. I personally have had to stop playing a lot of what I used to. But still try Crysis now and again and have found that it didn't matter what graphics card I changed to, or upgraded, the game still bottlenecks at well known points. So I guess it comes down to how well the game developers have done their work in as far as trying to make sure they will still play when future hardware is made available. Sorry I can't advise any more than that.

9. mbk1969

mbk1969 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GF RTX 4070
    Ignore all except DPCs and ISRs because badly coded driver can cause huge latencies.

AHCI mode is much more faster then legacy IDE. But I don`t know whether it is possible with ASmedia controller to switch from IDE to AHCI on the fly. With AMD controler it is possible.
    You either
    - enable Microsoft AHCI driver, and then connect disks to AMD SATA ports, and then install AMD drivers
    - or reinstall Windows with ASmedia controller in AHCI mode.
    I remember some gurus had troubles with ASmedia SATA controllers.
    Also if ODD and HDD will connect to AMD ports you can disable ASmedia completely and remove its drivers - optimization.

Btw, have you tried Adaptive V-Sync in NV control panel?

10. exedrin

exedrin Guest

GPU:
    Geforce 650Ti
    Thank you shadzovgra, i will anway never ever buy an ASRock cheap board again, they dont update the drivers properly, bios is halfway up to date but still not enough in my opinion, unfortunately i cant effort such a nice board as yours at the moment, i wish i could! ... And about old games, League of Legends is an old game but steady gets updated and improved, hell its an all over the world played e-sports moba, i dont think it is to old, almost the same goes for Smite, it is a directx9 game but just got released before half a year or something like that.

@mbk: You got me wrong mate, here is what i tryed:
    - My HDD has always ran on ASmedia channel with AHCI enabled with the drivers provided from ASRock (also where it still worked without problems), also now its running on that controller with AHCI enabled and installed drivers (tryed different versions)
    - My CDROM is running on the AMD controllers with IDE-Mode atm. because its Bios defaults. I already tried changing the AMD controllers to AHCI, it worked with only the CDROM attached, bootet win and installed the AMD AHCI drivers, everything worked. But when i put my HDD to that AMD controller with enabled AHCI and drivers installed my Windows get stuck booting without an error message, it just stops booting at win loadup, when i switch that AMD controller back to IDE its working with both devices plugged in on the AMD controller.

The only thing about that i didnt try yet is to reinstall my OS when both are plugged in AMD controllers and AHCI for them enabled, this may work but i doubt this is the problem since its definitely not the ASmedia controller itself causing problems, i have the same problem on AMD controller running IDE-mode (which also should work without problems since i dont have an SSD and the games/stuff i wanna do runs on oldskool-systems which have only IDE perfectly, i saw it with my own eyes.

And yes, i tryed adaptive v-sync multiple times, in Smite there is no difference, in League of Legends it isnt working properly it seems when i enable it in NV-Panel and turn of v-sync ingame the frames are pretty high so i think it isnt working that way for that game, thats why i have a 2nd game with the same problems for testing. :D
    Also, i had that r7 260x before and i had RadeonPro installed for some time since AMD's CCC doesnt have that adaptive v-sync option i enabled it via RadeonPro and that even works for both games, still no difference.

I will report back later if this 2 options helped me or not.
    2. You can try to switch PCI devices to MSI-mode. In case many PCI devices share the same IRQs it can help a little.
    3. You can try Large page tweak for a games.

Screenshot of my device manager: picload.org/image/cgoropg/devicemanager.png ... you think the MSI-mode thing helps in this case, and which devices would you switch to MSI-mode, only the graphics card or also for example the ASmedia controller ?

edit: The tool for enabling large page for programs is crashing constantly here, i cant add anything before it crashes, shall i do it manually ?

Problemsignatur:
    Problemereignisname: CLR20r3
    Problemsignatur 01: largepage_util.exe
    Problemsignatur 02: 1.0.0.0
    Problemsignatur 03: 53763e23
    Problemsignatur 04: System.Windows.Forms
    Problemsignatur 05: 4.0.0.0
    Problemsignatur 06: 4ba1e14e
    Problemsignatur 07: 33cf
    Problemsignatur 08: 52
    Problemsignatur 09: System.ArgumentOutOfRange
    Betriebsystemversion: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
    Gebietsschema-ID: 1031
    Zusatzinformation 1: 4be7
    Zusatzinformation 2: 4be78fdd727e4350d8f2189583321f8d
    Zusatzinformation 3: 1eca
    Zusatzinformation 4: 1eca75c89d9c5066db3d01280ae6673c

Greetings
    eXe

11. gsc

gsc Member

GPU:
    GTX660
    Power Management of the card itself - had same prob w r7 260 and returned it after 2 days of fiddling w it - everything ran smooth as silk but as soon as card/gpu approached 90+% load stutters and downclock - stutters as if somethings loading and whatnot - consistently - even w power slider +20%

Fiddle w MSI-mode and whatnot all you want - monitor GPU frequency w afterburner or so and check frequencies in game when it starts stuttering = downclocking to "save the card and energy for Your convenience"

12. exedrin

exedrin Guest

GPU:
    Geforce 650Ti
    Thanks gsc for your advice but i already said that i dont have this r7 anymore, i brought it back and got a 650Ti ... still the same problem even with maximum perormance power option in nvidia control panel. ;)

edit: so a little summary from what i tried now:
    - Switched the graphics card to MSI-Mode without problems
    - Tryed to switch the ASmedia ata controller to MSI, got bluescreens at windows booting, reversed that one.
    - Switched both high-def-audio controllers to MSI-Mode, one worked the other one didnt make problems so far but still running on positive value in device manager (i think the one worked was the Nvidia audio thingy which is not in use basically)

A little screenshot of how it looks right now: picload.org/image/cgorcag/devicemanager2.png

As i said that nice little tool for large page is crashing constantly for me, i didnt do that step manually yet but i will try it out anyway soon after i tried how the games run now.

edit2: It looked a LITTLE bit better now on first game, i noticed some little stutters but it was a little bit less then yesterday, i still get the bigger stutter when first blood is dropping tho, you have some advice of maybe other devices i should try to switch ?

Greetings
    eXe

13. gsc

gsc Member

GPU:
    GTX660
    still downclocking - same thing - check GPU frequencies w afterburner in game when you get stutters - theres a reason for why lots of ppl use bios editor to up the power limit - first thing i did after getting my 660 and all is fine the way it should be - no enforced downclocking anymore

14. exedrin

exedrin Guest

GPU:
    Geforce 650Ti
    Ok gsc, i will give it a try! ... Is there some short tutorial on how to do that or at least you got a link for the right tool, Nvidia Bios Editor i think or what did you mean ?

edit: I got Afterburner and let it run while ingame, while these single fps-skip like stutter(s) came up, all the game down stable 928/2700 as it should be, usage of gpu was arround 40-50% while in full settings & intense teamfights, still the same problem, game is running fluid as **** except these stutter here and there at some events first seen and later ingame its all good, no stutter no drops nothing. :(

15. mbk1969

mbk1969 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GF RTX 4070
    I see that ASMedia SATA controller shares 19 IRQ with Standard USB controller. Unfortunately only USB 3 controllers were able to switch to MSI-mode. In case you have USB devices attached to that exactly controller they can slow down SATA controller work (and vice versa). So you can try to investigate that and attach USB devices to another USB controllers.

Edit: Btw, ADM SATA controllers usually works fine in MSI-mode. And be aware that with each NVIDIA driver installation videocard is reverted to legacy linebased-mode.

Edit2: Consider this
    http://forums.guru3d.com/showthread.php?t=373501
    http://forums.guru3d.com/showthread.php?t=377811

Edit3: Before you dived headlong into BIOS modding try this
    http://www.overclock.net/t/1267918/...-disable-boost-fixed-clock-speed-undervolting

Edit4: Have you installed AMD chipset drivers
    http://support.amd.com/en-us/download/chipset?os=Windows
    ?

16. exedrin

exedrin Guest

GPU:
    Geforce 650Ti
    Hey there,

1. I always had my mouse and keyboard at the same ports they are right now, never problems, i dont really like usb3 ports for my mouse and keyboard ^^ ... but anyway i just plugged them into usb3 port, which runs on MSI

2. Yes, its listed in my first post somewhere, i tried every possible combination for the Bus drivers, exactly from that thread there.
    Thing is when i install my chipset drivers it installs besides i think usb 2 only exactly that bus driver as northbridge driver/filter, the hundret years old one 3gio driver, but as i said i tried every possible solution about that one belive me ;)

3. Thats what iam going to try soon, the problem there again is some of the settings are locked for me, i cant change them like that, i need to get the bios, do it in there and flash it back up, iam atm. collecting infos about how to exactly do that without crashing my card ^^ ... See: picload.org/image/cgoario/nvidiainspector.png

4. Also said in first post ^^

edit1:I got Afterburner and let it run while ingame, while these single fps-skip like stutter(s) came up, all the game down stable 928/2700 as it should be, usage of gpu was arround 40-50% while in full settings & intense teamfights, still the same problem, game is running fluid as **** except these stutter here and there at some events first seen and later ingame its all good, no stutter no drops nothing. :(

edit2: nothing helped yet guys, thx really much for your effort but meanwhile could we go back to my main question maybe? :) ... If i buy one part new which should i try first ? Motherboard, HDD, CPU, PSU ?

17. mbk1969

mbk1969 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GF RTX 4070
    That`s what I used on my 670
    http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?284014-KGB-Kepler-BIOS-Editor-Unlocker

18. exedrin

exedrin Guest

GPU:
    Geforce 650Ti
    And for what exactly i should do all that stuff, when everything runs stable performance mode all the game long from launching till end as it should ?
    I mean dont get me wrong iam willing to to basically everything but i would need to get my bios out of my card (which even doesnt work that easily since it says its not supported or locked (dont remember atm) with that special Gpu-z) ... then rework it and flash it in again via dos and whatnot just to see the same as before, since as i said on afterburner it is stable all the way!

nothing helped yet guys, thx really much for your effort but meanwhile could we go back to my main question maybe? :) ... If i buy one part new which should i try first ? Motherboard, HDD, CPU, PSU ?

Greetz
    eXe

19. SLI-756

SLI-756 Guest

GPU:
    760 SLI 4gb 1215/ 6800
    get a new cpu /mobo but go intel this time.
    imo amd cpu is good but needs somewhat of a pc wizard to get real good results from.

20. exedrin

exedrin Guest

GPU:
    Geforce 650Ti
    Hey there, thx for your answer but that are 2 parts (i basically asked for one part) and one of that i cant afford at all anyway at the moment, the CPU's are to expensive for me.

But anyway i would like to know if your answer related to my problem and that i would buy one part now in a few days to fix it - Or is it a general pc-optimization tipp, dont get me wrong i would love to get a proper intel cpu with fitting board but hell man this prices. :(

Greets
    eXe