3DTV Play and EDID override help

Discussion in '3D Stereo and VR Gaming Section' started by spongebobble, Sep 28, 2014.

1. spongebobble

spongebobble Guest

GPU:
    ASUS GTX 770 OC 2GB
    Hey,

I have a Samsung 3D LED TV 40" F6100 being used as a monitor,I play in 3D via Nvidia 3DTV play and I'd like to "get rid of" the 1080p@24hz,720p@60hz limit of HDMI using an EDID override.I have a GTX 770, I mention this to clearify that I'm not that guy who tries to play an Nvidia software with an Ati card:)
    I know I can't do nothing about those limits, so I'd like to downsample to 720p (The games render at 1080p, but the resolution would be 720p). As you can only downsample to your native resolution which is 1080p currently, I'd like to set the native resolution to 720p via a 720p monitor EDID override, or any other way if there's any.So the main question is how can I do this? Can I just simply edit my EDID somehow to think 720p is my native res.? Thanks guys.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2014
  2. zoomer-fodder

zoomer-fodder Guest

GPU:
    ASUS ROG Poseidon 780 SLI
    I too need some driver for Samsung 3D Smart-TV UE48H6200AK if it possible, Thanks.

3. zurnak

zurnak Guest

GPU:
    sign post

At w8.1 with 3d !did you notice improvement since last monthly patch from ms (February) thank you for info.

sara

Last edited: Apr 10, 2015
  4. caso

caso Guest

thanks