no G19 afterburner color support!

Discussion in 'MSI AfterBurner Application Development Forum' started by pjokerxp, Mar 1, 2010.

1. pjokerxp

pjokerxp Banned

GPU:
    Palit GeForce GTX 680 2GB
    i hope there is a way to make the aftreburner info on LCD with colors!!

g19 has a colored LCD...

its not good when it shows only black and white only!

so guys... where can i find colored afterburner on my g19 LCD...?

2. Unwinder

Unwinder Ancient Guru Staff Member

Sorry, but I only have G15 and don't plan to purchase G19 in the nearest future. So if MSI find this feature useful and provide G19 for development - I'll add it with no problem. Otherwise, forget about it.

3. Zoomer88

Zoomer88 New Member

GPU:
    Nvidia GeForce 780Ti
    Hey Unwinder! Could you please look into that issue again? My G15 blue backlight died couple of weeks ago (some of the keys stopped responding after serving me for 8 years!) so I decided to grab another premium Logitech product just to thank them.

That product happened to be G19s, which has exactly the same display as G19.

The absence of color setup isn't a problem actually (the white on black looks kinda neat). The problem is that it works in some kind of backwards compatibility and since the LCD is square (the resolution is AFAIK 320x240) every meter is packed tightly into the thin line at the top of the LCD and there's a lot of wasted space at the bottom. More so, if I set the largest font size (since the resolution is much higher, even the largest font doesn't look particularly large on this screen) the meters go out of screen borders :(

I've grown so accustomed to this screen! It's not a gimmick for me anymore. Please oh please Unwinder! See what can be done about rearranging the afterburner's meters on the screen? AFAIK there should be some sort of screen emulator in Logitech's SDK to show how it will be displayed on the G19. Even some basic hack will do! :wanker:

Edit: added the example. It's 5x6 font and it's barely fitting as you can see
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 17, 2014