eDimensional woes

Discussion in '3D Stereo and VR Gaming Section' started by MindYerBeak, Jul 22, 2010.

1. MindYerBeak

MindYerBeak New Member

GPU:
    Samsung R510 4Gb
    Greetings, O Wondrous Gods of all things 3D.

I purchased the eDim glasses a couple of days ago and have had nothing but aggro since with BSods galore.

I downloaded the Halo Demo as suggested by eDim. F5 simply doesn't work within the game so I have to use the eDim Controller and use the List commands. I'm installed on a laptop and using an external LCD monitor running at 75Mhz and a dual core Intel microprocessor with 4Gb of RAM.

When the game starts there is Red/Cyan anaglyphs on the screen. By pressing Alt + Shift + ]/[ I can adjust the Red/Cyan to blend in with one another so that nothing is showing on the screen. Is this the correct thing to do? It seems that having done this nothing different seems to have happened. There is a slight, hardly noticeable flicker and a darker screen indicating that the glasses are working okay.

Is there anything else I need to do to get 3D to work?

What does Percent in Front Increase/Decrease mean to one's now 3D boggled brain?

Is it also possible to view anaglyph videos on YouTube? The glasses appear not to do anything unless I choose anaglyph mode.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2010