eVGA 8800GT problems setting up fan control from guide.

Discussion in 'Rivatuner Statistics Server (RTSS) Forum' started by rmjohnson144, Mar 21, 2008.

1. rmjohnson144

rmjohnson144 Guest

GPU:
    Dell RX 6800 XT
    I've been reading a couple basic setup guides on using RT. I get started on setting fan speeds first in the low-level area. one for 30%, 40%, 60%, 80%, and 100%.

Next I go to "hardware monitoring" and click the little red button in the lower left corner so it's highlighted and click "setup"

I select "Core temp" and click setup to be taken to the "core temperature monitoring data source setup" menu.

I set my Max value to 100.00 and min. to 20.000 then select both tray icon checkboxes then both guides I read say to hit the green + sign in the lower left corner and I don't have one?

I also read a guide that says to use the OSD and I thought I needed to fill in the blank lines below that and hit the start server button and not I can't get it to stop. I rebooted several times with no luck.

I notice I'm using nvidia drivers 169.21. maybe I'll try to update drivers as I thought the drivers were at 169.25 or higher when I checked on my other computer.

Thanks for any help
    -=Mark=-

2. Unwinder

Unwinder Ancient Guru Staff Member