3D Arena for T2

Discussion in 'Guru of 3D Clan' started by lone_ranger42, Sep 25, 2002.

1. lone_ranger42

lone_ranger42 Master Guru

GPU:
    gforce4 mx440
    i dont know if any of the other members of the arena part of 3D for T2 come here and read this beside me and wild_hair. but i dont know what the crap is going on with my T2. it was working fine the other week ( with the exception of the community being down) now the SOB wont work. so i wasnt able to get to the match we had on sunday. hopfully at least someone showed up.

2. =MANTIS=

=MANTIS= Guest

T2 works ok for me. I also just installed the new 25026 patch. I like the T1 classic maps as well as the extra speed they threw in to the game play.

My T2 server has been down lately. The computer is in pieces and I am having problems booting to the OS. I will try to get the server back up and running as soon as I can.

3. lone_ranger42

GPU:
    gforce4 mx440
    yeah it just started working last night , before then it would start but just show a black screen, i got the patch just havnt installed it yet, i am a little nervous about it but i guess i will go ahead and do it

4. lone_ranger42

GPU:
    gforce4 mx440
    ok, they can take this """final patch""" and shove it where the sun dont shine i finally got rid of those god forsaken UE's when i went back to win ME. played lastnight for almost 2 hours, before the little glitch happened i was playing for hours no UE's.

my silly self downloads new patch, i play about 8 min then guess what UE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

to say i hate tribes right now would not do justice to the feeling. there is no way to discribe the utter loathing and contempt i have for this new patch right now.... so........when does the patch for the patch come out?

5. =MANTIS=

=MANTIS= Guest

Via Win Explorer backup any config files. It was highly recomended to do a clean install, add your backed up config & prefs files then apply the 87MB patch.

There must be better code and optimizations for video cards in the new patch. I used to get 120 fps max, now I sometimes top out at 310 fps!

Hope you get it fixed up. My server computer is back up and running. I just need to connect a couple of more hard drives and reset up my SDSL and I should be back in business.

6. Jalos1

Jalos1 Guest

Yeah lone i read it, thanx to wild i was kicked from arena, but i'm telling severe, lol jalos

7. [Wild-Hair]

[Wild-Hair] Guest

Yea, i sent u a mail and u nvr responded

It said that in order to remain in 3D, u HAVE to come to pracices and matches. ill sen du a invite again....

8. lone_ranger42

GPU:
    gforce4 mx440
    well dont feel bad he's kicken everyone. i think if i wouldnt have shown up the other night he woulda kicked my sorry butt as well.

ahh but did you miss a fun night just this lastnight. had to have been the most disfunctional scrimmage i have every had the displeasure of being apart of the other team must have only had 10yr olds on thier team crying about every thing. "snipers are cheaters" lol yeah anyone who gets killed by one every round would say that! oh well....

9. [Wild-Hair]

[Wild-Hair] Guest

HEY JALOS,

I NVR KICKED U , terd.

No lone, i wouldnt of kicked you.

im not kicking any more ppl.

The ppl i kicked were inactive and didnt show to NOTHInG.

and i didnt kick jalos...

10. [Wild-Hair]

[Wild-Hair] Guest

11. lone_ranger42

GPU:
    gforce4 mx440
    I guess you need to change your sig say
    to " now i have a sig"

12. Jalos1

Jalos1 Guest

hey, wild lets not get offensive with the name calling, that's childish, i was told you kicked half the 3d arena thats all, by the way i don't like being called a terd, don't forget we all were guru members b4, and I never disrespected any members in any way shape or form.
    But if you think you want to kick me from 3d arena thats on you

Jalos

13. Ant

Ant Don Michael Corleone

GPU:
    2 x Inno3D 9600GT 512MB
    ok.. thats proberbly enough

Jalos, Wild has said that he will send you the invite again
    Nevermind the name calling, it doesnt mean anything, what means something is that you get an invite, and you all have a laugh.

So.. invite gets sent, Jalos plays ?
    Thats the way i read the situation anyway.
    Ant