X1950XTX CF Win7 drivers?

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by vf, Jan 15, 2010.

1. vf

vf Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ATi Radeon™
    So I was lead to believe 9.3 would work on Windows 7 and then actually finding the drivers fail to install.

I have even tried running the installer under Vista SP2/Vista compatibility modes and still no success.

What drivers/procedures/alterations will install successfully to Windows 7 32bit and allow me to access the CCC so I can upscale my picture on the HDTV as it's in a somewhat scaled down window at the moment due to the default Microsoft drivers. I guess CrossFire is out of the picture? that I'd have to boot into Vista instead for that or what?...

As I really don't want to buy a new graphics card at the moment. Any experts know how to by pass this? it would be greatly appreciated.

It sounds really stingy reading this. http://forums.amd.com/game/messageview.cfm?catid=260&threadid=111437

2. Exodite

Exodite Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire Vega 56
    I'm afraid I can't help you with your problem but I'd recommend staying away from the AMD forum if you care about your mental health. Spyre is quite the obnoxious troll for one thing, "moderator" or not.

3. vf

vf Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ATi Radeon™
    Just followed this up with the working legacy 9.11 set... started getting one or two occasional blue screens at startup last week..., usually happens upon a cold boot up. Sometimes it doesn't happen. Seems to be intermittent.

4. fagoatse

fagoatse Guest

GPU:
    nvidia
    There's a certain guy doing modded drivers but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to talk about it.
    google cell-systems.

5. vf

vf Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ATi Radeon™
    Why not?

"KillerSneak: So they are here. I will be working on them this weekend."

I must ask him if he can do anything for the X1950XTX's or if he'll only be modding them for the latest cards.