cant record Van Helsing game footage with MSI AB

Discussion in 'MSI AfterBurner Application Development Forum' started by Gamer_X, Mar 5, 2014.

1. Gamer_X

Gamer_X Guest

GPU:
    geforce 570
    I have the latest MSI AB 3.0.0 beta 18 and no matter what settings i use in RTSS, it doesnt record the game. When the first screen appears, RTSS statistics info are there (FPS) but when the main menu and game action starts, the FPS is gone. The game is The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing.

Win 7 64bit ultimate, updated drivers, geforce 570. I even tried the game in the 32bit version, and the result is the same. It had worked before with older version of MSI AB (32bit version of game of course).

Is anyone able to record this game with this version of MSI AB ?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2014
  2. Gamer_X

Gamer_X Guest

GPU:
    geforce 570
    I now see that i posted in the rivatuner forum, sorry for that. If someone could move my thread to the MSI AF forum i would be grateful, or should i repost there ?

3. Unwinder

Unwinder Ancient Guru Staff Member

Try to set OSD coordinate space to framebuffer instead of viewport.

4. Gamer_X

Gamer_X Guest

GPU:
    geforce 570
    Thanks for the answer. I just tried framebuffer with vector 2d, vector 3d and raster 3d, but it didn't work.

EDITED (More accurate description of how it happens):

"When the first screen appears, RTSS statistics info are there (FPS) but when the main menu and game action starts, the FPS is gone."

Last edited: Mar 6, 2014

5. Unwinder

Unwinder Ancient Guru Staff Member

Then I'm afraid you should use some other software for recording. I neither own this game nor plan to purchase it.

6. Gamer_X

Gamer_X Guest

GPU:
    geforce 570
    I reverted to MSI AB 2.3.1; already managed to record again with the game's 32bit version.