So... we should have CS reunion

Discussion in 'Guru of 3D Clan' started by lone_ranger42, Aug 7, 2004.

1. lone_ranger42

lone_ranger42 Master Guru

GPU:
    gforce4 mx440
    its been awhile since we have played... we should make a time to get alittle game on. Put the stress test on DFNYs server. see if we can make that thing smoke...

any way, back to the beer and women... hmm that B!$ch still isnt back with my beer!!!!!

Edited to add:

lol this little flash movie i think woul dbe a pretty good depiction of the games we would have..

Cool CS Movie DE_AZTEC

I would be dumbass, falcon would be BM GOD. DFNY would be SWAT, if i remeber right Toonsav would be lagger....

Last edited: Aug 7, 2004
  2. Falcon

Falcon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GF 7800gtx X2
    I'm for it, but... oh here comes the but.
    This weekend I’m busy with racing events, Brickyard and all. Then I work work work, then it is Northern Minnesota time for a nice relaxing vacation, then school starts pretty soon after that. Hitting me up on aim or msn will be the easiest way to get a hold of me for some action. My cell is reserved for action from ladies only :p

3. dfwny

dfwny Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX280 SSC Ed. 1GB
    I'm up for it. Maybe we should just pick a date and time range and just go for it... see who all shows up. Will probably just be the three of us ;)

4. Scarey Lizzard

Scarey Lizzard Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire X800 Pro
    I love CS! PM me and I'll play with you guys.

5. lone_ranger42

GPU:
    gforce4 mx440
    Hmm so you are saying your cell phone doesnt get used alot?

6. dfwny

dfwny Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX280 SSC Ed. 1GB
    Not much at all I bet... especially since not that many girls play CS... :p

@Scarey - The three of us will have to actually agree on a date and time.... which could take MONTHS!!!! Then we'll have to decide... 1.5 or 1.6.... :eek: ...we'll let you know ;)

7. lone_ranger42

GPU:
    gforce4 mx440
    Well right now i can go with either 1.5 or 1.6 since i dont have CS at installed at all right now.

also since my pimp ride is going thru some old age repairs... my cash flow has been slowed to a trickle, all my go out and drink and have fun money has turned into my get my truck fixed before the transmisson falls out, the radiator explodes, the brakes fail and well the A/C already died. which is not a good thing in florida.
    today was the first in a string of operations on it, the brakes got replaced and the trans got a good flushing and cleaning in hopes that it wont need a full or partal rebuild.

anyways, just let me know what version and ill install it, or hell i may just install both 1.5 and 1.6

8. dfwny

dfwny Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX280 SSC Ed. 1GB
    That's what I did... got both versions installed... and both server version's too..., I think... :D

9. lone_ranger42

GPU:
    gforce4 mx440
    Im just debating to myself if i should rererererererererereinstall windows again, or just keep with the current one. also i think ine of my memory sticks is going on me, this POS seems to be running a little crazy.

10. Gh0stivi

Gh0stivi Guest

i r teh 1337 cs player