RTSS Crash Help

Discussion in 'Rivatuner Statistics Server (RTSS) Forum' started by Serg142, Sep 23, 2015.

1. Serg142

Serg142 Guest

GPU:
    GTX 960
    Hi guys, PC newbie here. I've been trying to play games with the FPS counter and such displayed, but on a few of them it won't come up. I've had a root around in the event viewer and found hundreds (probably thousands) of side-by-side errors that occurred while I was in game.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. CalculuS

CalculuS Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1660Ti
    Can you give us a screenshot of the errors?

Also event viewer errors are fairly common and nothing to be afraid of.

3. Serg142, can you tell us what games the OSD is not displaying on? I'm running RivaTuner Statistics Server (RTSS) version 6.2.0, which was bundled with MSI Afterburner. There are only two games that I have tried that the OSD does not display on (Borderlands 2 and Alan Wake series).

Now most newer games released are 64 bit and in order for the OSD to display you need to click the wrench icon in RTSS, then check the box to enable 64 bit application support. You could also try turning on custom Directx library support in RivaTuner for the game. I tried those two solutions with Borderlands 2 and Alan Wake (32bit games), but could not get the OSD to display unfortunately.

Enable RivaTuner 64bit application support:
    [​IMG]

Enable Custom Directx Libraries Support:
    [​IMG]