(All-in-one Daniel_K) Modded Soundcard Driver packs/disks

Discussion in 'Soundcards, Speakers HiFI & File formats' started by TheHunter, Aug 14, 2010.

1. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    New XFI pack 4.0

Jan 21, 2017

SB X-Fi Series Support Pack 4.0

This software/driver pack is unofficial, not supported by Creative Labs.
    Use it at your own risk.

Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4veZnyFbxW4bExZcFlnZEFHT2s/view

source: http://danielkawakami.blogspot.si/2017/01/sb-x-fi-series-support-pack-40.html

JAMVA likes this.
  2. AMD4Life

AMD4Life Guest

GPU:
    NV GTX 980 TI 6GB
    Are these Daniel_K X-Fi drivers & software tweaked at all for different sound? The reason I ask is because I installed the 4.0 package yesterday and personally thought the sound was flat and dull when listening to music. I am currently using an X-Fi Titanium (non-HD) PCIe with Windows 10. I reinstalled the driver & software directly from Creative's support page and the sound went back to normal.

3. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    Depends, sometimes it may set Tone EQ a bit lower then usual, windows glitch.

In that case try to reconfigure bass/treble in windows volume panel (Tone) or go to device manager and remove XFI (keep driver), press F5 (let it reinstall), reboot and check the sound again.

I just installed this set on fresh windows RS1 and it sounds normal.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2017
  4. AMD4Life

AMD4Life Guest

GPU:
    NV GTX 980 TI 6GB
    Decided to give the 4.0 Support Pack another try. Sounds normal now, not flat & dull this time.

5. gtg01

gtg01 Guest

DDL and DTS Connect Activataion

I need some help big time. I need to activate the DDL and DTS Connect pack as I only have access to home theater speakers built into the walls and optical audio (with X-fi sound board). I would gladly pay the $5 to soundblaster to activate the license but they don't sell it anymore. I there a workaround for this? I've searched for hours.

6. Venomsword

Venomsword Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4070 Ti Elite
    Only illegal way... it exists

7. Athlonite

Athlonite Maha Guru

GPU:
    Pulse RX5700 8GB
    I have these running on my SB-XFI Fatality and they work great compared to the standard fare from Creative

8. click4dylan

click4dylan Guest

GPU:
    PNY Geforce GTX 580 1.5GB
    Does anyone happen to still have the EnableNvidiaFix.reg file that fixes crackling/static? I've been searching all over the internet and cannot find it anymore. It was originally on creative's site touting as an SLI static fix, but others claimed it fixed issues on auzentech's cards as well. I have both a forte and a hometheater hd and both of them have the same problem. Supposedly it was also included in Daniel K's SB X-Fi Series AuzenForte Pack 1.0, but I cannot find a working link to this, either! THANKS SO MUCH!

9. chris89

chris89 Master Guru

GPU:
    RADEON R5 M430 2GB
    refer to my page here, it's a dpc latency issue & check your dpc latency & post screenshot here... is your system overclocked? Whats your CPU/ System? For me disabling C States fixed it for me... C States on = 1500-5000 ns ..... C states off = 0-1500, but it's 500 ns 99% of the time now, no crackling. Also set Power Profile to High Performance.

http://www.overclock.net/forum/18-s...ng-amd-relive-high-dpc-latency-win10-fix.html

http://www.thesycon.de/dpclat/dpclat.exe

10. squalles

squalles Maha Guru

GPU:
    Galax RTX 4070ti
    its make any difference about sound quality? like tweaks and etc? because i had a lastest drivers from my x-fi titanium and works fine here but don´t have a updated console launcher, alchemy and control panel like on this pack

11. Dragondale13

Dragondale13 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070 AMP! • H75
    It's better than the stock drivers from Creative imo due to the Console Launcher with EQ for Game Mode plus, he wrapped it up in a nice installer package so even when uninstalling, the leftovers are minimal.
    Alchemy works well still on Win10 1803, Buffers 5, Duration 15 seems to be the best for the majority of games/benchmarks I run.

Athlonite likes this.
  12. squalles

squalles Maha Guru

GPU:
    Galax RTX 4070ti
    yeah... i installed the package on my system but sound don´t worked, don´t out sounds, everything is mute even showing drivers installed and configurations normally, so i removed all package and reinstalled stock drivers again and now i have distortions almost all time, removed drivers and tryed install these package again and now worked but sound distortions persists, removed again and back to stock drivers and yet with distortions

i don´t know what happened

13. Dragondale13

GPU:
    GTX 1070 AMP! • H75
    Delete!

Last edited: May 9, 2018
  14. Dragondale13

GPU:
    GTX 1070 AMP! • H75
    Use Driver Sweeper to clean out leftover Creative files.
    Do it in safe mode as it's more effective, then run Ccleaner, use the Reg Cleaner tab and it'll get rid of unneeded reg files.

Here is a list of files that get left back after uninstalling Creative package (DK's package leaves back almost nothing)

System32 folder:

ctdpxy64.dll
    ctosur64.dll
    UDAAPO64.dll
    UDACFX64.dll
    UDAPLD64.dll

SysWOW64 folder:

a3d.dll
    ac3api.dll
    AppSetup.exe
    eaxac3.dll
    oalinst.exe
    UDAAIM64.exe
    UDAAPO32.dll
    UDAAPO64.UDA
    UDACFX32.dll
    UDACFX64.UDA
    UDATEL32.exe
    UDATEL64.exe

CCleaner gets rid of most registry entries, these alone remain.

Regedit:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Creative Tech
    HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Software\CREATIVE TECH

After this, install DK package and you should be fine.
    Also, if you plan on using CMSS-3D, don't set Full Range in Speaker Config.
    Use one or the other as it can cause audio distortions.

15. squalles

squalles Maha Guru

GPU:
    Galax RTX 4070ti
    thanks i will make this here

16. squalles

squalles Maha Guru

GPU:
    Galax RTX 4070ti
    well i have a dramatic installation here, thanks again for your help, i make all process of clean and installed daniel k package and worked, but later 2 reboots i lost sound again (only when i install driver by daniel k package its happens), shows me everything normal but no sound out, so i cleaned everything again and reinstalled stock drivers by creative and all working fine again, installed softwares by daniel package like console launcher, alchemy and control panel and working fine now but yet have distortions, i will try clean my card connectors with wd40 and buy new cables with gold connectors to try solve my problem

17. Dragondale13

GPU:
    GTX 1070 AMP! • H75
  18. Dragondale13

GPU:
    GTX 1070 AMP! • H75
    Sometimes when you install a driver and lose sound, go into device manager and disable the card and re-enable it again.
    This is a common issue with X-Fi cards and Win10.
    It doesn't happen all the time but if it's only losing sound, then that trick usually cures it until another driver install.
    Sorry I forgot to mention that before.

-Tj- likes this.
  19. squalles

squalles Maha Guru

GPU:
    Galax RTX 4070ti
    yeah but its weird... because never happened with stock drivers... only when i install driver by daniel k package

20. Dragondale13

GPU:
    GTX 1070 AMP! • H75
    Yea it's not clear as to exactly what causes it, other than Win10.
    I lose sound whenever I let windows update install the driver.
    It always installs a driver from Creative dated 2010 and I then have to enable and re-enable in dev manager upon reboot.It works well by itself, if I try to install Alchemy or Console launcher, they don't recognize the driver and thus the card.
    So I just settled with the DK driver as it has everything I need.