Need keylogger

Discussion in 'General Software and Applications' started by wsskappa, Feb 13, 2008.

1. wsskappa

wsskappa Master Guru

GPU:
    XFX HD 6870
    Any free ones out there? Need one that logs everything that is typed and sends through email. So far I have tried two but they both say this:

Failed to connect to SMTP server. Socket not connected. I used wizards to do it all right. But I need a working one. Anyone got a clue?

2. Andrés

Andrés Guest

You do need a valid SMTP server to enable these programs to send you emails, do you have one?

3. wsskappa

wsskappa Master Guru

GPU:
    XFX HD 6870
    I tried a program that supposedly sets up a smtp server but so far its not working?

Can you help me out?

4. wsskappa

wsskappa Master Guru

GPU:
    XFX HD 6870
    I setup SMTP server through windows.

I still get this msg in elite keylogger:

Time: 2/13/2008 6:15:03 PM mail from: jakop92@yahoo.com to: *****@yahoo.com,
    SMTP host: xx.xxx.xxx.xxxaa, SMTP port: 25, AUTH: NO,
    TCP/IP error code: "The transport connection was aborted by the local system.", SMTP error code: 550, Message: "550 5.7.1 Unable to relay for *****@yahoo.com".

I obviously replaced my real ip adress and email. But what is the issue?

As far as sending it through ftp it seems to work good. I have a question though. Since I have a dynamic ip adress (through my router) how do I know what ip to type in to login my ftp (while not having access to computer doing the ftp hosting)?

If i set the keylogger to send through ftp.. and I have an ip thats changing consistantly then its a big issue. I have limited acess to the other computer.

5. Psytek

Psytek Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2x 260 GTX 216 SLI
    Give up and obey the law? :eyebrows::bigsmile:

You could always set it up to output to an irc channel.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2008
  6. Animatrix

Animatrix Ancient Guru

GPU:
    BFG 8800GT OC2 512
  7. F1refly

F1refly Ancient Guru

GPU:
    970GTX-oc edition
    if its on his computers, its legal

8. fischju

fischju Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Visiontek Radeon HD 4850
    I always prefer hardware keyloggers. Ones that go between the PC and keyboard cable and record strokes to onboard memory. Pretty easy to make.

9. Animatrix

Animatrix Ancient Guru

GPU:
    BFG 8800GT OC2 512
    Obviously, they are both harder to detect and block, likely also more reliable then a lot of software. If it log all the time as long as there is power on then you get all key strokes and not just after the system has booted into the OS that the logging software is running on, and it's up and running, (e.g. getting a BIOS password). But i think if it is a visible device between the keyboard and PC then some of the hidden benefits of using hardware would be lost, however that very much depends on the size and shape, of both the device but also the person using the system (i.e. how large and unnatural the device is and how technical adept the person using the system is). Also you can't do remote installation of hardware :p

10. fischju

fischju Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Visiontek Radeon HD 4850
    You do need access to the PC, but if the keyboard is USB and plugged into the back, only somebody looking for it would find it.

11. yelsewshane

yelsewshane Banned

GPU:
    Sapphire VaporX 290
    Why send it to a address when you can save the information to your harddrive in a hidden directory ?

12. mbk1969

mbk1969 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GF RTX 4070
    I don`t get why keylogger running on the computer needs access to any network service?

Windows has API - raw input - which provides the way to get all keys pressed by user. It is not hard to do - to write simple keylogger for your own purposes (not to spy after other users).