1. BLiC

BLiC Active Member

GPU:
    Creative GeForce4 Ti4600 128mb
    I'm about to buy an Apple iPod MP3 player (the 40gb)...

Apple is having a conference in San Fransisco in a few days (called Macworld Conference) and I've understood it's always best to wait before buying apple products until after these conferences they keep a few times every year.

I've heard some rumours that Apple will announce a new version of the popular iPod during this conference... Can anyone confirm these rumours?

Do you believe the price of the "old" 40gb iPod will be decreased in case there's a new version announced?

Any information about the subject appreciated!

2. MrOuija

MrOuija Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GF2 MX 400 32MB/GF 7600 g
    i think it will,they're bringing out a whole new line of i-pods,most of the time that means prices of the previous versions will go down

3. BLiC

BLiC Active Member

GPU:
    Creative GeForce4 Ti4600 128mb
    A new "mini ipod" with 4gb of space was released... but does anyone know if any new ipod with larger capacity will be released soon?

4. gimmeaminute

gimmeaminute Guest

id never buy an i pod, they seem to west coast german for my taste

5. yeah the volkswagon was running a promotion: if you buy a beetle, you get an ipod. Combining the two things I hate most.. To quote Dave Barry

Ipod " is popular mainly with your flaky or artsy-fartsy type of individual--your artist, your poet, your beatnik, your flower-arranger, your heroin addict."

6. Tzz that's just something in your crazy heads.

As soon as you have an iPod you will never ever want to give it away again. If you use the right software and format it for Windows it's really something GREAT.

and "gimmeaminute": Of which exact west coast of Germany does the iPod remind you? I mean we don't really have many of them and I'm sure you don't know any city near one over there :D

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2004
  7. SaNTaCRuZ77

SaNTaCRuZ77 Guest

GPU:
    Radeon HD 3450 512MB
    This is true.