Start A Fund For RivaTuner 2.25!

Discussion in 'Rivatuner Statistics Server (RTSS) Forum' started by TylerD004, Oct 25, 2009.

1. TylerD004

TylerD004 Member

GPU:
    SAPPHIRE Radeon 5870 1GB
    I would like to start a fund to raise money to get a "full" RivaTuner (that works with 5000 Series) out.

Unwinder, with your permission, I'd like to set up some kind of a PayPal account for you, to fund a quick release of RivaTuner for the people with 5000 series ATI's while you are working on the "lite" versions for the vendors.

Please let me know if this is something that you can do or are interested in.

Others, please post support for this idea as I'm sure MOST of us would be happy to pay for the development of one of the best freewares we've ever used!

2. DSK

DSK Banned

GPU:
    HD5770/BenQ G2220HD
    Its not the cash i think its the other projects hes been working on that is stalling rivatuner tbh.

3. TylerD004

TylerD004 Member

GPU:
    SAPPHIRE Radeon 5870 1GB
    Right. I agree. However, the money may give Unwinder the ability to devote more time to this and less to other things that bring in income. I have no clue about Unwinder's personal life and his priorities, but I started this thread with the hopes that it may help. Of course, it will always be up to Unwinder what he feels he has time for, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

4. lmimmfn

lmimmfn Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4070Ti
    we should start a fund to clone Unwinder lol

5. TylerD004

TylerD004 Member

GPU:
    SAPPHIRE Radeon 5870 1GB
    LOL.. yes, we do need more gifted program writers :D