Setting Office 2010 Word Page Size to A4 Via Reg Hack/Entry

Discussion in 'General Software and Applications' started by Clawedge, May 7, 2015.

1. Clawedge

Clawedge Guest

GPU:
    Radeon 570
    Hi guys anyone know which reg key stores info on page size? office 2010 default installs to letter, we need a4 to be set by default.

Office Customization Tool does not show the option.

2. scatman839

scatman839 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080, KD55XD800
  3. Clawedge

Clawedge Guest

GPU:
    Radeon 570
    thanks scat, but i need some form of reg hack which i can merge into setup files. cos i have to install this into many pcs and changing the page size one by one is tiresome

edit: your post gives me an idea, i might just modify the template and then overwrite the existing one with a batch file :nerd:

4. scatman839

scatman839 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080, KD55XD800
    yup, that'd do the trick

I find it a bit odd that this is happening though, i've installed word a whole bunch of times and never had anything other than a4 calibri size 11 as the default.

Another idea would be to replace the file in the .iso if possible? It might be hidden away in an archive though

5. Clawedge

Clawedge Guest

GPU:
    Radeon 570
    yeah i was thinking the same thing about overwriting the file in setup, i will dig around for it, but it is probably in a cab or msi file.

either way, i created a batch file and it works perfectly!

6. scatman839

scatman839 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080, KD55XD800
    Glad I could save the day now Would You Kindly wire £50 to my paypal account

7. Clawedge

Clawedge Guest

GPU:
    Radeon 570
    sure, all i need is your paypal address........................................................................................................................................plus finger prints, a picture, and a stool sample .