TriDef 3D

Discussion in '3D Stereo and VR Gaming Section' started by stevevnicks, Oct 27, 2016.

1. stevevnicks

stevevnicks Guest

GPU:
    Don't need one
    I decided to have a play around with 3D (again) just for fun.

Anyway I bought the full version of TriDef 3D a while back, when I got my first 3D tv.

Back then I only had an AMD Phenom II X6 1090T and an AMD HD6850 gfx card and windows 7.

To my amazement it worked fairly well with games that are not native (albeit 720p if I wanted 60Hz , 1080p is limited to 30hz over HDMI 1.4a)

Also as an plus I could also view 3D pictures that stood right out of the TV, looked amazing, you could reach out to the image it stood out of the TV so well.

Now I have just decided to download the latest version an install it on this PC using windows 10.

Thing is, like say its the latest build of TriDef 3D but under windows 10 3D look crap ? even the 3D pictures don't stand out of TV ?

anyone else have any experience with TriDef 3D and windows 10 who could help me fix it ?

wondering if it's AMD driver or something to with windows 10 ?

thinking back I'm not sure if AMD HD3D is native to windows 10 now ?

Last edited: Oct 27, 2016
  2. stevevnicks

stevevnicks Guest

GPU:
    Don't need one
    well I have been in contact with TriDef 3D and they are working with me on the issue at the moment, I have read somewhere it could be AMD's driver which is odd as it's based on AMD's own HD3D and TriDef 3D is recommended as middle ware by AMD's web site...

3. 23Skazy

23Skazy Guest

GPU:
    ?
  4. stevevnicks

stevevnicks Guest

GPU:
    Don't need one
    i know it's a bit late to respond back (I forgot all about it lol) the easy fix for me was to scrap windows 10 and install windows 7 lol

under windows 7 it worked grate.

never went back to windows 10 or any form of windows.

been having more fun using my PC with kali Linux learning trojan cration, network penetration etc and keep my gaming to consoles.

5. asp

asp Guest

GPU:
    Vega 64
    TriDef dead, ReShade lives! I tried Overload (modern game, unity engine), pushes Vega 64 near its limits in 3D in some few scenarios of this fun game, 3D is mindblowing!