Battlefield 4 (part 4)

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by hallryu, Mar 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac Trinity 3080
    Guys yesterday i couldnt run multiplayer: i had screen prompt when joining server even after downloading the update it s said please update or patch

2. freeman94

freeman94 Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1070 ARMOR
    Reinstall battlelog plugin for your web browser.
    If it don't help, make "repair" of battlefield in orgin

3. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac Trinity 3080
    Ok thx will try that

4. fantaskarsef

fantaskarsef Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090@H2O
    Well.... it played well yesterday, and a pleasently small download. Yet again, there's no nerf for the ACE weapons, they made slams weeker, as well as grenades.

To be honest, the balancing isn't that impressive, and I can't follow why they fixed those two. Yes, I got killed yesterday while being pinned to a ammo box, just as I should have been about to get the single one impact (too few, doesn't kill at anything besides a direct hit), the support put it somewhere else, followed by a sniper hit to the back of the head. And an engineer now needs all the mines he has to just disable a tank... only adds to more vehicle whoring.

Just another sub-par balancing fix for Dice. Well done. :bang:

5. Agent-A01

Agent-A01 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 FE H20
    Let me know if interested in PM

also 7950s are what, 40% faster than 7850s? Needs a stronger cpu

6. Agonist

Agonist Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 7900xtx Black
    Ill give you a pm.
    7950 are nearly 80% fast as a single 7850.
    2x 7850 are as fast as a single 7970.

7. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
    There are so many good things in this new update...

The UI options alone are going to have me fiddling for ages trying to get the best set up

0___0

PLEASE DICE HAVE THESE SORTS OF OPTIONS IN THE GAME AT LAUNCH... OMFG FOR SERIOUS THIS TYPE OF STUFF IS LIKE VIDEO GAME HEAVEN....

8. Corrupt^

Corrupt^ Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Geforce RTX 3090 FE
    Wait the extra recoil kick for the ACE23 is not in this patch?

Explains why it's so OP now...

It's SOOOOO easy to use. There's absolutely NO point now to pick the M416 over it.

9. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
    Shhh... go play with your AEK..

xD

10. nanogenesis

nanogenesis Guest

GPU:
    MSI R9 390X 1178|6350
    Does the HUD modification have effect in the single player as well?

11. mR Yellow

mR Yellow Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire R9 Fury
    No, only MP

12. fantaskarsef

GPU:
    4090@H2O
    This.

13. Corrupt^

Corrupt^ Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Geforce RTX 3090 FE
    I was actually hoping for a comeback of my M416 pounding double headshots :(

14. fantaskarsef

GPU:
    4090@H2O
    As long as you don't run around with the ACE52... god I came to hate those ACE weapons... :rolleyes:

15. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
    To be honest it's more satisfying to use the least OP weapons and win against people using OP weapons.

If you are a smart player, it is very easy to out think these types of OP Weapon only players.

Take the M9 pistol for instance, outgunning people with that pistol is some of the most fun I've had in an FPS game... getting called a hacker can be fun too.

16. the9quad

the9quad Guest

GPU:
    1080ti MSI Gaming-X
    The Ace52 is not op never was and is still nerfed. has a very low rof to compensate for the up close dmg.

17. Corrupt^

Corrupt^ Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Geforce RTX 3090 FE
    ACE52 was actually quite OP, it was a close range monstrosity.

Either way with the angled/muzzle brake combo together not affecting the ACE23's recoil enough (sideways), I do believe the gun needs a nerf. If the muzzle brake never existed I'd be OK with it, but not like this.

The ACE23 has close to 0 sideways recoil, which makes this combo possible. The angled/muzzle combo doesn't decrease the statistical TTK, but it does in fact in reality decrease the TTK due to the human factor.

It allows people to insta pound X bullets at the same spot with no effort what so ever, resulting in a "perfect burst" every single time basically. Simply put: You could call it a macro/anti recoil built into the game.

18. the9quad

the9quad Guest

GPU:
    1080ti MSI Gaming-X
    Actually it was really balanced as a cqb weapon. Compare it to other cqb weapons not as good, compare it long range to other carbines, not as good. It however is a decent all around weapon, and that was its problem. Too many noobs got killed with it because they didn't want to give up their longer range guns when fighting in cqb situations. If they would have just grabbed a shotgun they would have been fine but they are fine when they grab one of the truly op lmg's that can fire for days. Oh well, the 52 got nerfed making it pathetic long range now whereas before it was just weak, now it's useless. Baddies will just find another gun to die to and complain about.

19. nanogenesis

nanogenesis Guest

GPU:
    MSI R9 390X 1178|6350
    Maybe ACE23 was designed to take on Shotguns?

20. fantaskarsef

GPU:
    4090@H2O
    This. I've run up with ACE users on cqb situations with PDWs countless times, and it's not like PDWs got much to do against the ACEs in cqb situations, just for my personal taste. And imho, a carbine should never have 40 max damage, screws up the principles of different weapons. But carbines are a bit of an odd class of weapons in BF4 anyway, take the AK5C too for instance, a very handy weapon.

If you see it by the number of times you die by a certain weapon, the ACE weapons are on the top of the list for me. No other weapons have had so many incredible kills on me that made me wonder why the hell I wasn't using them but... as KissSh0t said, outsmarting out outmanouvering those ACE users has always been nice, and added a bit of nemesis flavour since that doesn't exist any longer. Just like with the M16A3 back in the days... :rolleyes:

The problem is, it seems to take on anything else too if handled and equipped properly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.