Guru3D.com Forums

Go Back   Guru3D.com Forums > Affiliates > MSI AfterBurner Overclock Application Discussion forum
MSI AfterBurner Overclock Application Discussion forum This forum is intended for MSI customers for questions on the AfterBurner Overclock Utility based off Rivatuner. In this section the users help each other out with answers as well as support staff from MSI.

Closed Thread

MSI afterburner 4.4.0 Beta 10 download link for 1080TI owners
Old
  (#1)
5thElement

Videocard: 16gb
Processor: i7
Mainboard:
Memory:
Soundcard:
PSU: 660
Default MSI afterburner 4.4.0 Beta 10 download link for 1080TI owners - 06-16-2017, 21:07 | posts: 2

Screw MSI! Spent nearly $800 on an MSI 1080 TI Gaming X and 2 month later they STILL have not provided full support for it in the current Afterburner release. Voltage slider is disabled in the current 4.3 release. I finally got my hands on the 4.4 beta 10 version and will be posting it across the internet. Screw you MSI!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_z...ew?usp=sharing

Old
  (#2)
Unwinder

Videocard:
Processor:
Mainboard:
Memory:
Soundcard:
PSU:
Default 06-16-2017, 21:20 | posts: 13,047 | Location: Taganrog, Russia

It is not official MSI support forum, there are no company reps here. And I don't need impolite agressive users acting this way here. One more post in such tone and you'll be rewarded with permanent ban, sorry. And btw, if you were not blind because of your hate to MSI, you'd easily find out that beta link is not a secret and it is avalable for months for all users able to read AB development thread.

Alexey Nicolaychuk aka Unwinder, RivaTuner creator

Last edited by Unwinder; 06-16-2017 at 21:26.

Closed Thread