Help with fan duty cycle please?

Discussion in 'Rivatuner Statistics Server (RTSS) Forum' started by Beerce, Dec 24, 2009.

1. Beerce

Beerce Member

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 280
    Hey,

First time poster, long time reader of Guru3D.
    I recently formatted my PC and just reinstalled Rivatuner 2.24c (Rivatuner is the best program ever, massive props there). Before the format, I had Rivatuner configured just the way I like it, no problems at all. For some reason, on this new install, I have no option to display "Fan duty cycle," I only have "Reference fan duty cycle" available (which is, of course, constantly at 0% when I am at idle).
    I would really like to have "Fan duty cycle" back so that I can have an absolute reading of my fan speed rather than a reference reading.
    FYI, I haven't changed any power user settings at the moment, only have a couple launcher items - essentially a clean install, the option for Fan duty cycle just wasn't on my hardware monitoring setup's list.

Thanks in advance,

Beerce

*EDIT - Reason for format was to switch from XP 32bit to Win7 64bit. So I am currently running Win7 64bit, if that helps also.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2009
  2. Beerce

Beerce Member

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 280
    Fixed it. I had accidentally hit "no" to "do you want to automatically add all plugins" when opening the hardware monitor for the first time.

I added the proper plugin

Beerce