Work units not worth anything?

Discussion in 'Folding@Home - Join Team Guru3D !' started by BLEH!, Jul 11, 2014.

1. BLEH!

BLEH! Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire Fury
    Hey Foldgurus

I've added an old 9600 GT to my work folding rig (the 980X one), and it seems to be doing jobs and not getting any points for them. I'm getting unknowns on base credit PPD and estimated credit. Am I still getting points for these and they just take a while to come through or none at all?

Cheers

BLEH!

2. iancook221188

iancook221188 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 670 SLI / GTX 460 SLI
    it probably EUEing is it reach 100 then sending? my 8600 just ran out of Vmemory causing it to end early failing the work unit and sending the result back as a bad result no credit but it say you completed a unit

3. BLEH!

BLEH! Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire Fury
    I think it sends alright. Memory usage seems fairly constant at 339 MB (out of 512).

4. iancook221188

iancook221188 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 670 SLI / GTX 460 SLI
    is it getting to 100% completion in the log it should say that its crediting you

5. BLEH!

BLEH! Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire Fury
    I'll have to check when I get back to work on Monday, I leave it running over the weekend.

6. PantherX

PantherX Folding@Home Team Leader

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti
    Please note that the Servers assigning FahCore_11 WUs are running an older version of the Work Server code. Thus, it isn't supplying the required information to the FAHClient which is why you are seeing the value "Unknown". Despite the Unknown values, you will find out that the WUs are being credited if you have successfully completed and sent them. You can check EOC (or any third party stats) or if you really want to be sure, post the PRCG (Project Run Clone Gen) and I can look it up for you in the WU Database :)

7. BLEH!

BLEH! Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire Fury
    I am getting credit for them, followed the log :D

8. PantherX

PantherX Folding@Home Team Leader

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti