Cant Get SMAA Injector to work with Guild Wars 2

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by PhazeDelta1, Sep 12, 2012.

1. PhazeDelta1

PhazeDelta1 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 FTW
    As the title says. I'm using the most current version from mrhaandi's crypto corner. I placed the files in the same folder that GW2.exe is in and for some reason I can not get it to enable in game when I press the pause break button. I know it loaded correctly because the OSD from EVGA Precision doesn't display in game now. I also checked the log.log file and it says that everything loaded correctly as well. I then went into the injector.ini file and changed the default preset from high to ultra. I loaded up GW2 again and still couldn't get it to work. Either i'm going blind and can't tell the difference, or i'm not doing something right.

Anyone have any pointers on getting this thing to work? :nerd:

2. vis

vis Member

3. dnottis

dnottis Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA SSC 970 GTX 4GB
    Using windows 8 by chance? Seems like none of the FXAA injectors work in Win8

4. wintermutex

wintermutex Member

GPU:
    EVGA 3080 XC3 Ultra
    I'm having good luck with the original SMAAInjector from mrhandii.

I use ULTRA preset and have enabled the "weird steam hack" it toggles on and off for me fine.

5. srps

srps Active Member

GPU:
    MSI GTX1060 6GT OCV1
    SMAA injector 1.2 worked well for me, I'm using SweetFX 1.1.1 now and it works fine as well.

6. PhazeDelta1

PhazeDelta1 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 FTW
    I fixed the issue. Apparently the Pause/Break button doesn't work on my keyboard. I remapped it to a different key and it's working now.

7. prophet^

prophet^ Guest

GPU:
    gainward gtx 970 SLI