RT Overclocking

Discussion in 'Rivatuner Statistics Server (RTSS) Forum' started by Dublin_Gunner, May 2, 2008.

1. Dublin_Gunner

Dublin_Gunner Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte Rx 460 4GB
    Sorry if this has been asked before, I've tried searching but couldnt find the answer.

8800GT 512, 175.12 drivers. RT 2.09

My problem?

Switching to Performance 3D mode.

I have 2 profiles set up for over/underclocking. 1 called 2dclock, the other called 3dclock, simple eh?

I have set '2dclock' to start on windows startup, but, I cannot figure out a way to get 3dclock to automatically start when a 3d app starts?

My card isnt automatically changing to 3d mode, as I assume RT has now taken over control, so because of this, I cant set an event (i.e switching to 3d mode) to trigger the '3dclock' profile.

Any ideas?

I'm probably doing something stupid, havent had an NV card in ages

2. _cTn_

_cTn_ Master Guru

GPU:
    ASUS STRIX 980TI
    Seems strange to me that "3d mode seems to be something like blocked, when u set 2d overclock i dont know.. wtf" but, this switch u want, enable RivaTuner server, and in rivatuner, add hardware acceleration graph to system monitor and then in scheduler, on minotring range event, bla bla.. add the switch her, 0 for 2dclock, 1 for 3dclock, do u know what i mean ?

3. Dublin_Gunner

Dublin_Gunner Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte Rx 460 4GB
    Yeah I know what you mean. Just seems an aweful lot to get an OC to kick in...