Announcement - please read: Guidelines on posting photos

Discussion in 'Digital Photography, Home and Portable Electronics' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Sep 3, 2014.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    Dear Guru3D reader,

As of late we have been receiving complaints from our advertisers about some of the content posted here in the forums. The problem lies mostly within posting photos that are erotic of nature. Of course photos with mature content always have been a no-go here at Guru3D.com but due to a recent event I felt like I really need to put out a generic warning and set down some more understandable guidelines.

Now we all love women (well most of us I guess) and love to post photos of them, often as scarcely dressed as possible. That will have to end. Now if you like to post a photo of a person, it simply needs to remain respectable. A no-go are pages with images or videos containing:

Strategically
    • covered nudity
    • Sheer or see-through clothing
    • Lewd or provocative poses
    • Close-ups of
    breasts, buttocks, or crotches

Images or video content containing lewd or provocative poses, or close-ups of breasts, butts, or crotches are considered as sexually gratifying content as per our policies. Therefore if the bikini pictures in question are lewd or suggestive in nature then they would be considered adult content.

Everyone, please respect these guidelines you guys. This is very important for us.

Thanks,

Hilbert