Nvidia 3D Vision Kit 2 Ghosting

Discussion in '3D Stereo and VR Gaming Section' started by AlJourgensen, Dec 16, 2016.

1. AlJourgensen

AlJourgensen Guest

My rig - Asus PG278Q, Nvidia 3D vison Kit 2, Clevo P771DMG, GTX 980M, I76700K (I can´t change it in my CP, asks me for a confirmation if i´m human, but i don´t see it, sorry)

Hello community

I didn´t use the glasses for a while, and they were working fine, but now, i notice some ghosting in my left eye, you can see it on this picture:

Ask me for the picture, i can´t post it....

I made a print screen of the 3D image with ghosting, i don´t know if you can see it to

Nvidia says that could be the glasses....but i think that if they were, i would notice more of this in other games/movies....

I notice also that the option in the wizard to control the external light, as disappeared..the option was this one

Also, after the last Nvidia update (yesterday), the ghosting is now affecting both eyes, and get much worst.....

I can´t understand what is going on....and i can´t test the glasses anywhere else.....Nvidia keeps saying that are the glasses, but with the last update of the Nvidia Drivers i´m not sure anymore

I also unplugged/plug in the emitter, restart the notebook, used DDU to uninstall the drivers, and install them back again......i really need some clarifying on this issue, because i have doubt if it really is from the glasses, or the driver

I appreciate all help my friends

Thank you very much

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2016
  2. jordan199

jordan199 Member

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080 Gaming
    You can post the problem on GeForce Technologies > 3D Vision

3. AlJourgensen

AlJourgensen Guest

I already did my friend, thank you

4. milamber

milamber Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI 4080 Suprim X
    I bought the original Nvidia 3D Vision Kit a long time ago for my Alienware Optx monitor. I always had ghosting in games to the point that most were unplayable in 3D or I had to make them really dark to cover it up. 3D Blurays fared better. Been a long time since I bothered with 3D.