What is the best AIO cooler?

Discussion in 'Die-hard Overclocking & Case Modifications' started by nateluthje, Jan 20, 2017.

1. nateluthje

nateluthje Guest

GPU:
    Asus strix 1080 SLI
    G'day Everyone,

Didn't really know where to post this one. In your opinion(s), what is the best AIO liquid cooler. I currently have a NZXT Kraken X61, which is doing a fairly good job at the moment.

What (if any), would be a better AIO cooler - i know the Kraken X62 just came out. I mean, my temps never get above 73-75 degrees, and I believe 80 degrees is the threshold.

All suggestions noted. Would like to push my 6700K to 4.8 if possible.

Thanks for all of your time.

Cheers.

2. nateluthje

nateluthje Guest

GPU:
    Asus strix 1080 SLI
    Forgot to add: Benchmark 100% load gets to 76 degrees, when gaming get around 65 degrees if this helps.

3. Oldskool978

Oldskool978 Guest

GPU:
    64GB 3000mhz DDR4
    Corsair H100i GTX

My corsair keeps my 5960X OC'd to 4ghz with the Cache at 4ghz W/HT enabled at 28-30 at idle. At full load I climb up to 75C.

Ram is rated at 3ghz, I am running it at 2400 with a Cas latency of 13,15,15,28.

I cant stand the corsair Link software and I plug my fans into my MB and not into the breakout cables included in the package. I have a push pull configuration with Noctua fans keeping things quiet even at full loads (pwm config)

4. Agent-A01

Agent-A01 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 FE H20
    Nothing you'll buy will be worth the time and effort(unless its a real water setup)

You're better of deliding if you want a huge drop in temperatures.

5. chispy

chispy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    What is the best AIO cooler?

A simple question should be answered with a simple answer , and that answer is:

http://www.swiftech.com/h320x2prestige.aspx#tab2

6. Dragondale13

Dragondale13 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070 AMP! • H75
    To say "that's a sweet cooler" is an understatement.I second this recommendation.:thumbup:

7. Han2K

Han2K Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX1080 GX
  8. chispy

chispy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    What a helpful answer :rolleyes:

9. ESlik

ESlik Guest

GPU:
    EVGA x2 1080 Ti SC Black
    I had the Swiftech H320 X2 Prestige cooling my CPU and Video cards for about 6 months. No leaks. Great cooling and dead silent. I decided to try a custom loop using EK rad pump res etc. etc. and I can see NO DIFFERENCE in temps or pump and fan noise. If my new loop is any better, it may be by 2 or 3c. I honestly, and highly recommend Swiftech AIO units. Other than to satisfy my curiosity, I really had no need to go with a custom cooling set up.